Chapter 3

**Taylor's POV*

"Hello?" I said through the speaker.

"Ugh, Tay, I told you not to call me when I'm at work." Adam complained.

"I know..."

"Can this wait Taylor? You have four kids, isn't there something with one of them you could be helping with instead of bugging your husband?"

We had gotten married and all, but he wanted it to be public now, because our last wedding was private.

"No. It can't wait. Adam, I'm sick of your attitude towards me and my children. I'm sorry. But I can't do this anymore." I said, taking in a shaky breath.

"Taylor, you're making no sense. Do what?" He questioned.

"This. Us. The wedding... The weddings off Adam. And so are we." I said.

"What? Taylor! No, it's not. This wedding has been planned for two years, Tay. We are not rescheduling just because you have doubts right now. That happens to everyone. This wedding is in a month. You have time to figure out what you want."

"I know what I want! And what I don't want, is to have to out up with your crap anymore. I will get all my stuff and the kids stuff from your house when I'm back from Harry's house."

"You're at his house? You're kidding me. You're breaking up with me for Harry Styles. I can't believe you Taylor. I hate you." He said, taking in a shaky breath, as I did earlier. But I'm not sure his was from sadness, regret, pain...

"What? No. I just dropped Tristan off. I'm not dumping you for... Calvin... Adam. The paparazzi is getting bad, can I call you after I finish getting my stuff out of your house? You can have Maylin and Rylee whenever. We can work this out later. Just call off the wedding quick, I gotta go."

I sighed making my way to my car.

"Taylor Swift! What was that about? Was that the Calvin Harris?"

"Why does Calvin have to call of the wedding?"

"Did you say wedding or pudding?"

I sighed, hopping in my car.

Once I got to Calvin's house, I awkwardly unlocked the door with my spare key, and opened up to see an angry Calvin Harris in the middle of the kitchen.

"Cal..."

"Don't even talk to me, Taylor Alison Swift."

"Seriously though, I didn't mean to hurt you. You're hurting me on purpose. It's not like... Well, I can't explain it. Here, we can work out a schedule. You have Maylin and Rylee on the weekends, I have them during the week, because you're usually very busy during the week, and you know how they are with daycare."

"Shut up. That's fine. Get you're stuff and go." He muttered, pushing me away.

I sighed and went upstairs to gather all my things, and all of Liv and Tristan's things. I decided to get Maylin and Rylee new stuff, considering they'd still be staying here.

It's weird to think that through this all, the only one I'll still always have is Olivia.

"Bye Cal. I'm sorry." I said, opening the door. "I'm sorry you have to act like such a child when you know better than anyone that all I want is true love, and I can't find that with you. I'm sorry you're not understanding enough to realize that."

I shut the door, rolling my eyes, and shoved my way through paparazzi. I really should've agreed to have security come with me to take Tristan home.

It stared raining about halfway through my drive back to my old apartment.

I decided to move back to Nashville. I didn't wanna live in NY anymore, the paparazzi is way too bad.

1989 was a great album, but I'm debating if I should go back to Country. Maybe a country pop album, to make my old fans and new fans enjoy it equally. Everyone seemed o love Red, even though it was labeled as just a country album.

I was thinking too much, I didn't even realize I've been parks in my driveway for the last 10 minutes.

I smiled as I walked quickly to the apartment doors, saying hello to a few people, but not stopping for pictures since I've left Olivia home long enough with the twins, even though I told Adam to watch then, he snuck off the work again.

"Hey Liv." I smiled, hugging my little blonde bubble of joy.

"Hi momma! Look, I dressed up Maylin into one of my old princess coustumes!" She smiled.

"You look lovely kitten." I said to May.

"Thank you mommy!" Maylin smiled, LING to sit next to her twin brother who was watching TV.

"Okay, so guys... Me and your daddy had a little bit of a fight. So we won't be staying with daddy anymore, but you guys can. You guys can go see him every weekend. Okay?"

"Okay." They both said, returning to their TV show.

"What did you guys fight about mom?" Olivia asked, walking over to me.

"Well, I just didn't wanna do the wedding anymore. It's hard to explain, baby girl. I just...." I paused, turning to the TV. "Why are you Gus watching Law and Order with the cats?"

"I don't know, they changed TV." Maylin said, pointing to the cats.

"Why wouldn't we be?" Rylee sassily replied.

"K then... How about we go out for Icecream?" I asked.

"Nooooo! It just got good." Rylee said, frowning at me.

"Too bad! Get in the car." I smiled, chasing them out the door. (After security of course)

Maybe having a break from the boyfriend drama might be good.

Maybe.

Sorry it took awhile to update, eek! I've been busy. I feel sick, but I really think there's only one cure. Icecream and talking to my friends (BECAUSE THE ONE PERSON I USUALLY FaceTime IS NEVER ONLINE ANYMORE UGH!)

Anyways, I'll update soon my babies.
-Kayeeee (that's not my real name btw, I'd i didn't mention that already👀 it's my middle name, I just think my real name is BORINGGGGGG!)