Soren's fortress

AN: This chapter is gonna be the second chapter of the episode 2. This ep is really short so I don't have so much to write about. The last chapter of the Ep will be short I think. Enjoy!

So Axel idea to get Magnus was to tell him we chose his 'awesome skills' and that he is better than 'Elli'.

"Since Axel is back I think Jesse and Olivia will be there any time" I told Lukas "You are right" then he looked around "Where's Axel and Magnus?" he asked "They are upstairs. Axel wanted to spend some time with his idol" I said "Do you have any weapon?" I asked Lukas "No. I didn't thought about getting one at EBC" "I think you should craft one. Make a bow. We don't have any bow" I said "Ok." After Lukas made a bow and some arrows, we decided to wait for Jesse, Olivia and Ellegaard.

"Well. That's certainly impressive. Wow" I heard a feminine voice talking and some people jumping. Me, Lukas and Endie sat on the platform and saw a creeper attacking someone. Lukas shot five arrows and killed it "Nice skills" I whispered to him "Who goes there?" Lukas yelled like he was a king "Jesse? Is that you?" he said talking normal again. When I looked I saw that it was Jesse, Olivia, Reuben, and Eleegaard "Guys, did you build all of this?" Jesse asked "Actually, Lukas made it" I said "Nice work Lukas" Jesse told him "Thanks" Lukas blushed a little "We're so glad you're back" Lukas said "And we brought Ellegaard" Jesse said "Fantastic" Lukas said and made a jump like he was a little kid and Jesse smiled a little when she saw him "Keep making this little jumps and she's gonna fall for you" I whispered to Lukas when the girls weren't looking "Really" Lukas whispered back excited and I just rolled my eyes smiling.

"Quick! Come on!" I said "You guys are never going to believe who showed up while you were gone..." Lukas said "Gabriel!" Jesse said "Hello everyone. It is... good to see you" Gabriel said still sounding exhausted "He showed up not too long before you guys" Lukas said "Ellegaard. My old friend" Gabriel said hugging her "Boy are you a sight for sore eyes. Maybe with you here we actually stand a chance against this thing" Ellegaard said "How I've missed your optimistic spirit" Gabriel said then he looked at Jesse "And it's especially good to see you Jesse. I feared that you might be the last face I ever saw. Gettinh here was... hard" "It's such a relief to see you. I'm glad you're okay" Jesse said "If you hadn't pulled me out of the WitherStorm's clutches... Well let's just don't think about that" Gabriel said then we start walking "I came here to the Temple, hoping against hope to find survivors. It makes me glad that, even in these terrible times, this Temple can stand as a stronghold. A symbol" Gabriel said while we were walking "Wow. Did Petra get away too? Did you see?" Jesse asked hoping for a good answer "I already asked him. Everything... everyone... just gone" I said sadly "It's that true?" Jesse asked "Yes...I'm so sorry for your friend" Gabriel said "It destroyed my home too. I barely got away. It needs to be stopped" Ellegaard said "We're alive. And that means there's still hope. Come along—Everyone else is still inside" Gabriel said before using the stairs. Jesse looked at me questionable because she didn't know about Magnus being here "You'll find out" I said and patted her shoulder "Oh boy" I murmured thinking about what's going to happen between Magnus and 'Ellie' how he like to call her.

"Boy. Can't remember the last time I saw this place..." Ellie said looking around "Would someone care to explain what he is doing here?" she asked looking at Magnus "Here we go..." I murmured "Axel went in a little adventure on his own-" I said before being interrupted by Ellie "An adventure to get him?" she said 'him' in disgust "Did you know about this?" but Jesse didn't pay attention to Ellie and said excited "Holy crap, I can't believe it! That's Magnus the Rogue" I face-palmed "Hmpf. I always forget that there are people that actually like seeing that idiot" Ellie said "Look, just wait here a second while I figure out what's going on" Jesse said going to Magnus and Axel "Much appreciated" Ellie said.