Back in game!

AN: Now that I finished with the BETWEEN chapters, I finally can write for the next Episodes.

Alvin POV (A few weeks later)

After the book was stolen, I decided to concentrate on keeping Edmund inside, and me outside. This weeks were the worst. I have Jenna to help me, but I started to act distant around Jesse and the others. They went in misions alone. I went in some with them but just a few. They noticed I was acting weird. They asked if I'm alright, if I want to hangout with them, but I always said no. Endie is worried about me. I know I'm not the same. They always suspect from me to make a sarcastic or funny remark about something. Right now I'm on a mision with them just because Ivor said that we ALL have to be there. We have to find some temple. We found it but the path was full of monsters.

The enchantment that Ivor put on this weapons make things easier. Jesse and Petra killed a few zombies and skeletons. Jesse is even better with the sword. Axel wanted to show off "Hey, Jesse, check this out" he said. He killed two zombies in a weird way and he's showing his muscles "Pretty cool, right?" he said and didn't noticed the zombie behind him "You can try it too if you—" he was talking but I cut him off "Duck!" I shouted from the top of the tree. I pulled out my Harpon-Gun. I shoted it and it beheaded the zombie. After it retracted, I jumped off the tree and used it to make the slow down the landing. I ran to him "Dude! You have to make me one, too!" he said then raised his hand for a High-Five. I High-Fived him but I didn't said anything. Endie was with us too. I saw him killing a few zombies.

After Axel decided to show off, Olivia said 'Hey, why not to show off ,too'. She was leaning on one of her inventions "You guys are working way too hard" she said and elbowed the inventions which was made on dispensers. Arrows were shoted from the dispensers and they killed the monsters "You're always looking to one-up us ,aren't you?" Jesse said killing a zombie from behind her not even looking.

"This is one seriously cool temple" Jesse said looking at it "Yeah, points for Ivor I guess. This was a good tip" Petra said. She still doesn't like Ivor that much "Well, Jesse?" Olivia asked seeing that Jesse's not doing anything "So…are we doing this?" Axel asked "Is she still alive?" Endie asked "Order of the Stone? Let's get dangerous" Jesse said, her hands on her hips "Danger!" "Danger!" all of them shouted except me "…danger…" I muttered and followed them.

The temple looked weird inside. On every wall was something that looked like a door, and it had some lava that was kept in place by some pistons and glass. In the middle of the floor was kinda a hole. Jesse told us to look around and search for something. Like Axel, I decided to sit down, but not next to him. I stayed next to the entrance (…you're not even helping them…). This guy find amusament in my pain. I hate him so much. As I was thinking I felt the ground shock. I openned my eyes and I saw the little hole openned to reveal…a bigger hole. I got up and I looked how deep it was. Not too much.

"I think I actually would've been disappointed if the floor didn't open up into a dark, creepy passageway" Axel said. We walked down the stairs. It wasn't that dark because there was lava coming from the 'kinda door' thingy. Petra decided to start a conversation "This kinda reminds me of when we first found the Order's Temple. We were such a scared bunch of noobs back then" Petra said "Hey, I wasn't scared" Axel said offended "Wow. Yeah, that feels like it was, I dunno, a milion years ago. We've packed a lot in since then" Jesse said "And to think, that was just the beginning…" Olivia said "Yeah. That was before we'd fought WitherStorms, reunited the Order, hung out with Endermen…" Axel said "Literally" Endie said.

Down there were some chest in huge, huge, huge room "Bingo" Jesse said "Alright, let's see what we've got" she said. When I openned my chest I found an emerald, some fethers and a little box. I openned the box and a photo fell from it. It was a photo with the book. I looked inside the box fast to find that the key was missing. Idjit. Someone came and took the key? But why? "Hey, it's a cake!" Jesse said "Aww, man. You got cake? It's just…I really love cake" Axel said. Jesse decided to gave him the cake.