Running to save our life!

"Alvin! Alvin!" I heard a voice yelling my name. I slowly opened my eyes to see Endie kneeling next to me "What happened?" I asked trying to get up "The Command Block hit you with a lighting then you passed out for a few seconds" he said "Oh" I said and rubbed my eyes. I think Endie lifted my goggles "Somebody-help!" I heard a voice screaming "Jesse!" I said looking at her. She was lifted off the ground. I tried to get up but my chest hurt. I saw a hole on my T-shirt in the place where that lighting hit me. It wasn't so big but it was smoking a little and had black around it. I saw someone caught Jesse. I looked closer and I saw it was Petra. She pulled out Jesse out of that invisible tractor beam and both of them falled on the ground "But-I thought you were dead! I saw you..." Jesse couldn't believe it "Me neither" I said. I tried to get up again but it's still hurt. Endie put me on his back and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck "It's ok?" he said "Yes" I said then he move to Jesse and Petra.

"What happened here?" Petra said "I'll explain everything. Just-not right now!" Jesse told Petra "Oh my-" I said seeing the WitherStorm was forming again. The problem? THEY ARE THREE NOW! "Alvin! Are you ok?" Jesse asked seeing me "Fifty fifty" I said with a groan "C'mon, we've gotta get out of here!" Jesse yelled to Petra and start running. After she saw Petra's not moving she come back to her "Petra, let's go!" she yelled. Petra slowly turn to Jesse "Who's...'Petra'?" Petra said confused. Really? Now?! "Where-where am I? What's-happening?" Petra asked looking around "The WitherStorm isn't dead yet, not even close!" Jesse said "The what?" Petra said confused "Do I...know you? And what's that thing?" Petra said stepping back pointing to Endie "Don't worry! He's friendly" I said "Jesse, Alvin, Endie? Where are you guys?!" Axel yelled. Jesse grabbed Petra arm then start running to Axel. Endie start running too "Say something, guys!" Axel yelled again "We're over here!" Jesse yelled back. We made it to Axel "What happened to Alvin?" he asked then he saw Petra "No way. No way! You found Petra?" he said "Who's...Petra?" Petra asked confused, again.

The WitherStorms add two heads for each other WitherStorm "We've gotta get out of here!" Jesse said "This way!" Axel said leading the way. There were people still running but I saw something with the corner of my eye "Endie! Put me down!" I said "What! Why?" he said like I was crazy "Just put me down!" I yelled. He put me down and I ran into a direction. It was very hard because it's hurt with each step I took. There was a girl around my age on the ground searching for something with her eyes closed screaming for help "What happened?" I asked "I can't find my glasses! I can't see a thing without them!" she said. I looked around then I spot some glasses "Look! I found them" I said giving her "Thanks..." she said putting them down then she looked at my face "You-you're-" she was shocked seeing my Ender-eye but there wasn't a TellTales time "Run!" I yelled pointing to the direction where everyone was running. She nod then start running. Endie teleported to me "That was-" "Insane? Yeah, yeah, I know the story. Now can you help me?" I said interrupting him. He rolled his eyes then put me on his back again then teleported on the spot where everyone was "Alvin, Endie where were you guys?" Jesse asked "Whoa! An Enderman? What-" Magnus begin seeing Endie "Blah, blah, blah. He's Half-Enderman and his best friend is a talking Enderman! Do you really want to do that now?" Lukas said annoyed.

Just then a tractor beam came near the place where we were hiding and destroyed it "AHH!" Endie screamed when he saw Endermen coming to us but they didn't really come to us. They were walking to the WitherStorms "Those Endermen are running the wrong way. They'll be killed!" Soren said looking at the Endermen "Soren?" Jesse said hoping he'll not do something stupid "I can't stand by and watch..." Soren said angry "Soren, who cares?!" Jesse said "I'm an Enderman and second that" Endie said "'Who care?' I've devoted my entire life to those creatures!" Soren said offended "So you're ready to die for them?" Jesse asked "Well...no..." Soren murmured "Then-DUCK!" I yelled seeing the skull-bomb one of the WitherStorm was sending. It hit the tree but it was close. There were some horses passing us "Guys! They're falling behind!" Lukas said pointing to Axel who was helping Gabriel walk "Axel! You gotta move faster!" Jesse said/yelled "He's too sick-this is the best we can do" Axel said "They're not gonna be able to outrun it! Not on foot! We've gotta find a way to move faster" Lukas said "We need transportation! Anyone seen a minecart?" Jesse asked "I think Axel still has one from the Nether..." Olivia said then continued "But it won't help, we'd need to lay down too much track!"

"Then we'll have to use the next best thing..." Jesse said pointing to the horses "Everyone, get on!" she yelled before everyone split up to get a horse. Endie tried but the horses ran away from him "Endie put me down. I'll get myself a horse" I said "Are you sure?" he said "Yes" I said. He put me down and I tried to get on a horse. It was harder than it sound like. I managed to get on a horse "C'mon!" I told Endie and he tried to get on the horse, but the horse stepping back scared by Endie "And what I'm supposed to do now?" he said "Find a way to catch up with us" I said. So it was me on a horse; Jesse and Gabriel on a horse; Olivia, Axel and Reuben on a horse; Lukas and Petra on a horse and Soren and Magnus on a horse. The horses started to run. The problem? There were monsters running away from the WitherStorms as well "Alvin! Where's Endie?" Jesse asked me "I don't know! The horse was afraid of him" I told her "Yeah!" I heard someone yelling and I saw Endie riding a pig like a skateboard "What? You told me to find a way to catch up with you" he said like the thing he was doing wasn't crazy "Whatever you do, don't look back!" Jesse said. Axel screamed and Jesse looked at him "I looked!"

After some dodging and ridding, the WitherStorms were very close because we started dodging tentacles and tractor beams. We made it to a bridge "There! We need to ride over that-" Jesse started but a skull-bomb destroyed the bridge "...bridge" she said in monotone-annoyed voice. An Enderman was in front of Jesse. The tractor beam fall on him and he start screaming "YOU ARE THE FAKE ONE!" the Enderman screamed then another Enderman pulled out a block from the tentacle "The Endermen. They're slowing it down..." Soren said "Am I seeing Endermen attack a Wither Storm?" Jesse said "Kind of" I said "Endermen move blocks. It's what they do" Soren said "No! They're really attacking a Wither Storm. And you called me monotone again" Endie said "Am I the only one freaked out by the talking Enderman that ride a pig?" Magnus said "Yes!" everyone said "Guys, come on!" Olivia said "We gotta build a new one-like, right now!" Axel said. He and Olivia were near the bridge with clay blocks in their hands. Olivia, Axel, Jesse, Lukas, Soren and Magnus build the bridge and we ride again.

We made it to a cave on a mountain "We made it! We actually freaking made it" Jesse said happy. I could walk a little again "Jesse...Petra was saying some weird stuff back on that horse" Lukas told Jesse "She was inside the Wither. She might have Wither Sickness" Gabriel said hearing Lukas "I don't know. You never acted the way she's been acting" Lukas said "I'll go talk to her" Jesse said then she left to talk to her. I didn't feel like talking to someone so I went next to a chest that was there and I sat on the ground next to it. I didn't listen on to much of their conversation "You 'Jesse'. You're the one who rescued me" Petra said then she stepped closer to Jesse "Tell me please-what is going on?" she said scared "All I remember was endless blackness. And then you-" she paused and looked at me "-and he were there. After that we were on those horses... well, that black thing with purple eyes was riding a pig" she told us what she remember "You were caught in the WitherStorm for a very long time, Petra" Jesse said sad "Really? I can't remember any of it. All I know is, I was so scared in there. I thought for sure I was dying" Petra said looking down "Well, you didn't. You made it back alive" Olivia said, being optimistic "We didn't all make it back, though" she said, being pessimistic like usual "Oh...man...Ellegaard. For a second I almost forgot" Axel said remembering the death of the redstone engineer "Are we talking about Ellegaard?" Gabriel said after he heard the name of his friend "I can't believe she's gone. Doesn't fell real" Magnus said.

What are we gonna do?

AN: Back to the normal length of the chapters. Hope you like it and everything. Oh and I know I said that episode 3 was the "spoiler one" but I think Episode 4 will be. Thanks for reading. See ya next time!

^55