Back in town!

AN: Let's see what's gonna happen. Enjoy!

Alvin POV

Jesse decided to show the flint and steel to Ivor. We finally made it home "Finally starting to recognize stuff again. Feels good to almost be home" Axel said "Cheers to that, friend" Petra said looking at him "I just can't shake what Aiden was saying about us back there…We do get a lot of treasures. And I guess sometimes we might throw our weight around…" Olivia said "What? No!" Axel said shocked "He's just jealous. He bullied us since…well, since ever. He always called us 'Losers'. And now, the persons he called 'Losers' saved the world and everything. He just hates Karma" I said, my voice still sounding tired, my arms crossed "Kar-what?" he asked confused "With other words: He always threw TNT at you guys, but now the TNT exploded in his hands" Endie said in the way Axel could understand. Just use TNT in a sentence "Oh" he said.

The gates opened to reveal our repaired town "Well, no matter what Aiden thinks, there's one thing I know" Petra said taking off her helmet "What's that?" Jesse asked "They think we're awesome" Petra said and pointed to two teens, a boy and a girl. They were jumping excited when they saw us.

Oh, jeez.

"They're back! You guys, they're back!" the boy exclaimed "Run! Tell everyone that our heroes have returned!" the girl exclaimed. In just a few seconds, a big crowd gathered around. Jesse didn't know what to say so Axel pushed her away, literally "Yep. The New Order of the Stone is BACK IN TOWN!" Axel said taking off his helmet. The crowd went wild. Jesse got up again and cleared from dust, glaring a little at Axel from the corner of her eye. They made us a path so we can walk. I heard things like 'there they are' or 'I like (name)'s armor'

"Thank you, thank you, it's good to be back!" Jesse said waving at the crowd "And now that we're back, I'm pretty sure that means it's time…to party!" she said "Yeah! Jesse you're my favorite Order Member!" someone yelled.

They keep walking, but I was stopped by a few girls. All I heard was 'wanna go out' or 'wanna be my husband' "Uh, girls? I kinda have a girlfriend…Endie help me" I said laughing nervously "I'm a little busy right now" Endie said. I looked at him and I noticed the kids that were around him and the kid on his back "You are the girls' favorite. Well, I'm the kids' favorite" Endie said trying to not look too annoyed. Our save was scream "Um, sorry but I have to see what was that…thing" I said and I ran to Jesse and the others. The kids let go of Endie when they heard the scream.

A weird house with tentacles and lave coming out of it "That wasn't a 'happy to see us' scream…" Petra said looking at the house "Wow. That's new" Olivia said "It somehow manages to evoke skulls and tentacles…" Petra said "Uh, that think looks completely dangerous" Jesse said throwing her hands in the air "Eh?" "Eh?" Axel and Endie said.

"NOT MY FAULT!" I heard a voice yelling. Ivor. Of course. We came closer to it and I saw him in the house "Oh, stop your whining. What are your pathetic injuries in comparison to my majestic tower?" Ivor said to the people "Ivor?" Jesse asked shocked "Of course" Petra said, not so shocked "Oh, Jesse, Alvin, you're back!" Ivor said, seeing us "Don't listen to a word these fools tell you" he said pointing to the people.

"It's a fire hazard!" a woman yelled "And your face is an ugly hazard. So, I suppose we're even" Ivor yelled back and I face-palmed "Causing trouble again?" Jesse asked him amused "Nothing. Just a little spirited debate with the local community. Brain function is proving difficult for them" Ivor said "You need to remove this. Now!" the same woman yelled at us "Jesse, all I wanted was what any man wants: a little house of my own…with loads of lava pouring off it" Ivor said like it was a normal thing "Ivor, I know you mean well, but your house wants to kill people" Petra said coming next to Jesse.