Back to the temple!

AN: Enjoy the chapter!

F&S (Flint and Steel)

EF&S (Enchanted Flint and Steel)

Jenna POV

"This is the greatest find of our time!" Ivor said looking at the EF&S "I can't believe you're actually…That you're actually holding it" he said excited, jumping like a kid in Christmas morning "I mean, it's got some sort of enchantment on it, but it's just flint and steel, right?" Jesse asked thinking that Ivor was overreacting. He's not overreacting...too much "Jesse, that's not just 'some sort of enchantment'. That glow…that enchantment is the work of a very old group of builders, a group so old that they exist even before the Order of the Stone" he said dramatically. The Old Builders. Endie looked shocked "How old are you?" he asked Ivor, but he acted like he didn't heard him "I think he's around forthy? Fifty?" I said looking at Ivor.

"So what's the F&S do, then?" Jesse asked "Not 100% sure, actually. But I suspect that it's related to the exciting part!" Ivor said, excited "You see, if these builders trully existed" -("and still exist") - "and if you found their temple…That means we're one steep closer on finding 'The Eversource'!" Ivor said " 'The Eversource'?" I asked "The Ever-what now?" Jesse asked confused "The Eversource!" he yelled "Are you, uh, gonna actually explain it any more than that?" Lukas asked "The Eversource is said to be an object of incredible power possessed by the old builders. It was some sort of treasure, or artifact, that gave them an endless supply of precious materials! Think about it, Jesse!" Ivor said. Well, it's not an artifact or object…eh he'll find out "The temple must have been it's hiding place" he said.

"Wow. 'Old Builders'. You learn something new everyday" Petra said "Okay, so this F&S might have this 'old builder' enchantment…But how do you know that's where this 'Eversource' thing is?" Jesse asked "I've traveled near and far, Jesse, and that temple, that F&S, is the only firm proof that I've ever seen of the old builders" he said. You saw the Command Block. I wanted to say that but I decided to not "That does seem like a pretty good bet" Petra said "Eversource, 'Old Builders', ancient mysteries…You know I'm in" she said grinning "Excelent! I'll pack my adventuring things immediatelly!" Ivor said excited and ran out the Treasure Room. Petra didn't seem to like it "Wait. He's coming…?" Petra asked pointing to Ivor running "If he can come, may I come with you guys?" I asked. Please say yes, please say yes "Sure" Jesse said. Perfect. Lukas looked insecure "Wow, sounds like you guys have a lot to get to—I, uh…guess I'll take off?" he wanted to go but Jesse stopped him "Nope. You're coming with" she said grabing his arm "Yeah, I need a few people to hold me back in case I wanna kill Ivor" Petra said crossing her arms "Let's get moving!" Jesse said and we followed Ivor.

We're in the forest, walking to the temple "This is so exciting. Ha ha ha! Adventure!" Ivor yelled jumping around. Ivor is way ahead of us, Jesse in front of us, Petra and Lukas behind her and Endie, Alvin and me the last "Lukas, I know it's daytime, but watch our backs, okay?" Petra said, her helmet back on her head "I can't believe we're bringing Ivor with us" she whispered annoyed to Jesse "Aw, come on. He's super funny and he makes me laugh" Jesse said looking at Ivor, who was dancing in front of us "At least he's funny, not lik—" Petra started but Jesse stomped on her foot. It's obvious she meant Alvin. They start to notice his weird behavior "Alvin?" Lukas whispered to him "What?" Alvin said tired, his arms crossed "Are you okay?" Lukas asked him concerned "Yeah, I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Alvin asked with a fake smile "You seem so quiet, and you sound so tired. Are you sure you're fine?" Lukas asked again still worried "Yes, I'm fine. You don't need to ask me this question again and again" Alvin said, a little annoyed.

We finally arrived at the temple. It's look the same. Ivor is excited about the temple now "Remarkable. Look at this arhitecture—so old! So exquisite!" he said smiling "Ivor, it's nice to see you smiling" Jesse said "I'm not smilling!" he said fast, blushing a little. The inside look so different during the day "Wow. It looks so different during the day" Jesse said "Okay, but carefull what you touch. There could be traps everywhere" Ivor said. We start looking around. Jesse tried the lever but they didn't work "Uh, guys? I don't remember that hole" Endie said pointing to a hole in the celling "Well, that wasn't there last night" Jesse said coming to him. I don't remember that hole "I'm heading up!" Jesse said "Race you there" Endie said and teleported "I won!" he yelled from the top. Jesse rolled her eyes and climbed up the vines "So you think this Eversource thing is up here?" Jesse asked from the top "Hardly to say, Jesse! As the story goes, the Old Builders feared it's potential, so they hid it away in a place where it would never be found!" Ivor yelled to Jesse. She didn't respond "Jesse? What do you see?" Ivor asked. We climbed after her.

The portal to the Eversource? Why's everything so easy? "Some kind of…portal?" Lukas asked "It's just as I'd imagined" Ivor said coming to it "Really?" Alvin asked, but Ivor was now admiring the portal "But where does it lead?" Jesse asked "I don't know. This portal…It's not like anything I've ever seen" Ivor said. Jesse pulled out the EF&S and walked closer to the portal "Here goes nothing…" she said. Wait!

She lit the portal, but the shockwave send us back. The EF&S rolled on the ground. I looked up and saw Aiden and his friends. He picked up the EF&S "Oh, thanks for bringing this back to me, Jesse" he said and all of us got up "Why are you so stupid!" Jesse yelled. Aiden was taken back by that "Says the person who just got knocked trying to light it" he said "And what makes you think you can handle it?" I asked coming next to Jesse. He looked shocked to see me "Yo-you're the girl from the pastry" he said "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm fabulous" I said pulling out my enchanted iron sword "Now give us the F&S back, or you'll remember me as the girl who gave you a black eye" I said threating "We'll see about that. Steep aside. We're heading through that portal now!" Aiden said.

"Oh, no way!" Petra said "Aiden, you're done. This is where it ends" Lukas said threating, and Jesse grinned "Fine. Blaze Rods? Clear me a path" Aiden said pulling the F&S away. His friends pulled out enchanted diamond swords. Jesse pulled out her enchanted diamond, Petra her enchanted gold sword, Lukas his normal iron sword, Alvin his enchanted diamond axe. Ivor pulled out potions and Endie used his fists. It was Jesse and Alvin vs beard guys, Petra and Me vs emo looking girl and Lukas vs Aiden. His friends distracted us long enough for him to reach the portal "Let's go!" Aiden said then he went through the portal, his friends followed him.

"We've got to follow them!" Ivor said "If they get the Eversource, who knows what trouble they'll cause" he said "We should go back for Axel and Olivia?" Jesse asked "There's no time, Jesse! We can't let Aiden get the Eversource!" Ivor said "I don't usually like to agree with Ivor, but he's got a point. Who know what trouble Aiden could be causing in there" Petra said "Yeah, I guess you're right" Jesse said.

We went through the portal.

AN: End of the chapter. DUN DUN DUH. I hope you enjoyed reading cuz I enjoyed writing this chapter.

Leave a review

See ya next time

Bye!