Meeting Soren

AN: "Finally! I'll see Soren's reaction!" Most of you are like that. Again nothing to say so...

The Enderman(Soren) didn't even noticed me. He put Jesse down then he took off his mask to reveal Soren. I cleared my throat. That got his attention. He looked at Jesse then at me "Is she your girlfriend?" he said. As always everyone from this Order of the Stone think she's my girlfriend or that I'm her boyfriend "Is a GIRL and my FRIEND. Two words" I said a little annoyed "But I believe telling me she's not your girlfriend is not the reason why are you two here" he said taking off his costume "That's true. We came here for a reason," I paused and walked to one of his bookshelves "but after seeing your home and discovering your...fascination towards THEM" I grab a book that have write the word 'ENDERMEN' big on the cover "I have a reason to talk to you" I said. He looked suspicious, curious but I could saw something different in his eyes. Something that I saw in Axel's eyes. Fear. I don't know why but he was scared "And what, this 'reason', should be?" he asked "Well," I start, but first I pulled the book back "how much do you know about them? From what I see you could, and did, write tons book about their kind... is there something special? Something's incredible about them?" I said. He was a little nervous "These questions are to...exact for someone who just saw a few books. Who are you?" he said "I'm Alvin and" I pulled my goggles down so they were around my neck" I am a Half-Enderman" I said. He took a step back and blinked twice. He was slowly coming to closer to me "How could this happen?" he murmured moving my chin to look at my Ender-Eye "Since when?" he asked "I think I was born like that" I said. He was shocked to hear that. He was expecting a different answer? I saw him looking at one of his bookshelves like looking for something. It may be that book? I should give it back. He stepped back "I'm sorry that I didn't have a answer for your problem Alvin" he said "Your parents know about your problem?" he asked "I don't have any parents. I was raised by an Enderman" I said "An Enderman?" he was shocked by this answer(obviously) "Yep. Endie?" I asked and he became visible next to me "Hello Soren" Endie said with his arms crossed "A talking Enderman? That's incredible...and impossible at the same time" he said then his eyes widened "Wait a second! You are..." he start but stopped "You got it baby" Endie said with his face not so happy. I'm lost "What do you mean?" I asked "Nothing special" Endie said looking at me "Don't worry about this now. Worry about Jesse who's waking up" he said, still arms crossed, nodding his head in Jesse's way. Reuben start sniffing Jesse. She looked at us. More like she looked at Soren.

"You must be Soren" Jesse said "And, from what Alvin said, you're not his girlfriend" Soren said and Jesse raised her eyebrow at me. She decided to ignore it and looked back at Soren "Why did you hit me?" she asked him "Well, there were strategic reasons...and a personal one" Soren said and Endie rolled his eyes "You are trespassing, after all..." "You hit me. Hard. In the face" she said "You upset the Endermen. And I got you to safety" he said "By the way, as far as introductions are concerned...this is not going very well" he said. So far I don't think he really like Jesse "We're in danger" Jesse said seeing Soren is walking away "I heard Alvin saying something about a 'reason' why are you there. Whatever your issue is...whatever your problem is...it has occurred before, and has been solved before" Soren said, his back facing us. He then looked at us "Even so, what do you need me for?" he asked "We need you to be a hero" Jesse simply said. Endie just rolled his eyes. Okay... "I see. And what do you think a 'hero' would do in this situation?" Soren asked curious "A hero would give us his Formidi-Bomb" Jesse said then looked outside. Angry Endermen. Jesse looked back at Soren "There's a witherstorm on the loose and it's eating the world" Jesse started but Soren stopped her "Ah, I see. You misspoke. You don't need me. You need my stuff" Soren said then start walking, near a jukebox "Well...I've found that when you give people what they want, they turn on you. They become resentful" he finished looking down sad "Who turned on you?" Jesse asked "All of them!" he shouted "That's why I prefer Endermen. They always do what you expect, almost to a fault" he explained "You called me monotone?" Endie said offended with an eyebrow(if they have) raised and crossed arms. Jesse put a comforting hand on his back because she can't reach his shoulder "You're a stranger" Soren said ignoring Endie "And what are you asking is to dangerous" he said "I have the amulet" Jesse simply said pulling out the amulet "What?" Soren said fast "Gabriel gave it to me" Jesse started but Soren interrupted her "Gabriel?" "Gabriel asked me-(I cleared my throat)-us to reassemble the Order of the Stone" Jesse said "The Order of the Stone? They...asked for me?" Soren was shocked "I always know they needed me but I was never sure they wanted me" he said to himself "Gabriel is your friend" I simply said "Hmmm...I don't know. Does he ever talked about me?" he asked me. I just met him a three or four days "Sure" I lied "What kind of thing do they say?" he asked me "Only good things" I said with a smile. Lie. But I had to "Good thing...yes! But what about you? Are you my friends?" he asked us. Jesse and I looked at each other "Sure" we said together. I looked at Endie "Yeah, yeah" he said rolling his eyes "That's the best thing I've heard in years" he seem very happy "Admittedly that's not a high bar" he said last part to himself "Don't worry, I'm going to help you...because that's what friends do" He said walking to us "Before we leave I'm going to give my old friends a gift" he said walking to the window "The gift of song" he said "Huh?" Endie said with his eyebrow(?) raised.

He started singing and I really didn't like it. I'm glad that the Endermen can't hear through the protective glass. Endie was really annoyed and now was covering his ears "Make him stop or I make him stop by myself" Endie said, the word 'FURY' write all over his face. Suddenly Lukas burst through the door making Soren stop and look at him. Endie ran to Lukas, dropped on his knees and grabbed him by the shoulders "Thank you! You made him stop!" Endie said I his face then he sat up again. Lukas saw Soren "Wait is that...? Are you...?" he was shocked. Olivia and Axel came from behind him "Soren" Olivia gasped "Whoa" Axel said as usual. Lukas dragged me and Jesse "What?" I said and he pointed to Gabriel, who was slowly walking to us, looking horrible "You look...terrible" Soren simply said to him "Terribly handsome?" Gabriel said walking to him "Hello, old friend" Soren said "We've been looking for you" Gabriel said then looked at behind Soren scared. When I looked I saw an Enderman in the room "What is this place?" he asked angry looking around. After a second a few Endermen teleported in the room "Please tell me that's Endie" Olivia said scared "I'm right here" Endie said. He was near the door. We all covered our eyes, except me. I just put my goggle back on my eyes "They've never been inside before" Soren said "Look away!" Jesse said "You've upset them. You've altered their behavior" Soren said angry looking at Jesse. Endie start laughing nervously "I think it's my fault" he said covering his eyes "What?" I asked confused. I listened to the Endermen talking-yelling "They talk about some weird Enderman that is different and it's have to be killed" I translated. We all looked at Endie "I said that I'm famous here. And I said that it's not the good famous" Endie said covering his eyes "Okay let's go!" Jesse said and we left the room.

Seems like Soren have too many guests "And the hits keep on comin'" Jesse said "I wasn't expecting so many houseguests--- there's no way I have enough seashell soaps for all of them" Soren said hiding behind the big table "Yeah, because that's what we should worry about" Endie said sarcastic "How are we supposed to get out of here?" Lukas asked "We need to come up with a plan. And not our usual we'll-come-up-with-a-plan-when-we-have-to-oh-wait-now-we-have-to kind of plan" Lukas almost yelled and Olivia sshhh-ed him.

What are we gonna do?

AN: The end of a chapter wanted by everyone. I hope you enjoyed reading because I enjoyed writing it.