Endermen , water and DEATH!

AN: Nothing special but eh. I wanted to finish this episode already. It's took too much. Enjoy!

When I first thought about going to a fancy restaurant I was like 'Go with a nice girl, beautiful night, maybe the first kiss' but no. Endermen, Order of the Stone, and the worst part: NO FOOD! Now Jesse had to think of an idea to get us out of here "Soren, you've been studying Endermen for ages---any bright ideads?" Jesse asked Soren hoperfully "Of course! Don't ask the Enderman because he doesn't know anything about his OWN KIND!" Endie almost yelled but Jesse ignored him "One constant about Endermen is that they hate water. If we can force that fountain to overflow somehow...Jesse you still have the Enderman suit. Put that one and you'll be able to safely reach the fountain" Soren said. Jesse looked at us scared "Just when I thought I'd never have to smell this thing again..." Jesse said annoyed to herself. She start walking to the fountain "Good luck, dude" Axel said to her "We'll, um... all watch for here, then! Where it's safe" Soren said. Jesse stopped for a second and I think she rolled her eyes. She start walking, then she looked scared at an Enderman. "Um...'sup?" the Enderman said looking at her weirdly. She then almost bumped into an Enderman. That Enderman walked away then "Phew" I heard her say "Try not to die" Soren yelled and Endie hit the back of his head. Jesse looked back at Soren with a look 'REALLY!'. She reached the fountain "C'mon! What are you waiting for?" Lukas was already annoyed. She eventually broke the fountain. The Endermen start screaming in pain as the water touched them. They teleported on the platform "C'mon, guys, it's clear" Jesse whispered/shouted in our way. We walked slowly to her.

"Oh no..." Jesse said looking at the next hall. More Endermen. Awesome(sarcasm). Axel had his eyes closed so he stopped in the middle on the entrance "We're gonna die" Lukas said. Reuben just bumped into Axel (on purpose) then start drinking some water "Nobody's gonna die. Because I'm gonna break that other fountain" Jesse said not so excited. She then start walking to the fountain trying to avoid any Enderman. Suddenly an Enderman teleported in front of her making her jump "Whoa!" she said then she stayed like an Enderman "You wanna help me find these humans and that Enderman?" the Enderman asked Jesse. Because she didn't know what he said she screamed "Aaaaaaahhhhh!" "Okay, geez! A simple 'No' was enough" the Enderman said the walked away. Jesse the whispered something to that fountain about a doom or something then she broke it. The Endermen teleported so now was a clear path "Okay, everybody---let's go!" Jesse said. Axel just closed his eyes then start running like he was insane, to the door. We follow him and...well...the 'outside' was full with Endermen "What's the holdup?" Jesse asked. When she saw none respond she just pushed us to she could see. She gasped after she saw the Endermen "They're everywhere. How are we supposed to get through this? I mean physically and psychologically" Lukas whispered "Everyone, just hold onto me. I'll guide us though them" Jesse said. I was behind Jesse and Lukas was behind me so I pushed him in front of me. Now the order was Jesse, Lukas, Me, Axel, Olivia, Soren, Gabriel. Endie just become invisible "I hope this is not the End for us" I said and everyone groaned at the horrible pun. Except Soren who tried to hold back a laugh. We then start walking. I could feel the eye of the Endermen on us and let me tell you, it's not a good feeling. When we reached the bridge tons of Endermen were gathered around. As we reached the End of the bridge Jesse said "Maybe we should, us, turn around..." she looked around for a way to go but there were Endermen everywhere. Suddenlly an Enderman teleported in Jesse face again, but this time he's not saying anything. He start sniffing her? "This guy's right in my face" Jesse said scared "Wait a second..." the Enderman said. Oh crap. He looked at Jesse for a second the start screaming "Ouick! In the water!" Jesse said then broke the fence. We jumped in the water but Reuben stayed on Axel head "Oh! When I constructed this place I was worried about how flammable my building material was. So, I installed a fire suppresion system to prevent the whole thing going up in flames!" Soren told Jesse "So...there's more water?" Jesse said shocked "Much more! If we activate it, it could disperse all these Endermen while we swim to the safety!" Soren said "Can we reach the controls from here?" Jesse asked "The lever is right up there" Soren pointed to a tower that was kinda a fountain made of wood. Jesse climbed the ladder then she pulled the lever "I don't know how much water this thing is gonna kick out so everybody—" Jesse started but the Wool-shock made her fall off that tower. The Endermen tryied to teleport from the water, but the water lever increases. We start swimming through the trap door. "Why it took you so much?" Endie asked after Jesse and Gabriel came out of that wool world. After some walking we find the portal and jumped in.