"What is that?"

AN: Chapter 14 is here and... that's everything I don't have anything else to say.

When I thought about going to EBC this year I was like 'Go early, maybe make some friends, win' no 'Go, make friends who discover your secret, and run to save your live because a lost member of the Order of the Stone want revenge for whatever reason and unleashed a big monster named WitherStorm, save the world'. Life is full of surprises. Now I'm hiding behind a obsidian pilar with my new friends, a member of the Order who have Wither Sickness, an enderman and a cute piglet "So what do we call that? A 'herd' of Endermen? A flock of Endermen?" Lukas asked "Let's call it 'We better find Soren first, then we decide how we'll call them'. Sounds good?" I asked sarcastic "As long we don't look at them we'll be fine" Jesse said "Yeah. Yeah" Lukas said scared "We kind of know that already" I said. I saw that Endie was covering his eyes "Endie you're an Enderman. Why do you cover your eyes?" I asked "Let's say I'm...'famous' here but not in the good way" he said with a nervous laugh "Okay..." Olivia said looking at Endie then she asked Jesse "Which way are we headed Jesse?" Jesse pulled out the amulet with a grin on her face. The white glowing faded and Jesse start shaking the amulet "The amulet does not work in the End" Gabriel said holding his infected arm "Great. Whoo, man. So we were traped and now we're lost" Lukas said looking around "So, we go from, uh... a death machine, that almost drown us... and we landed here. In the End" he said pointing at the Endermen "And that's the right name for it, since now, incredibly, we don't even know where we're going. And our only guide is covering his eyes" he pointed to Endie "At least we're alive...and well. Oh and we have Alvin as a guide" Jesse said pointing to me. Lukas saw Gabriel exhausted "Yeah" "I never been in the End" I said "Well, we just have to keep on truckin' till we get to Soren" Jesse said encouraging "Face it Jesse, we might never find this guy" Lukas said sad.

"There he is" Axel simply said pointing somewhere. He was pointing to some stairs where a red-head man was climbing them. It was Soren "Did that just happen? I can't believe that just happened. Am the only one that's surprised? Because that...was...I mean...it's like we conjured him" Lukas said still in shock "That has to be Soren. Who else would build a staircase in the End?" Jesse said "Indeed" Gabriel said "We've gotta to go" Jesse said after she saw Soren reached the final "Everyone! Behind me! I'll handle the Endermen! Just follow my lead and I'll...I'll protect you!" Gabriel said stepping up but then he start coughing "No. It's all right, I'll go first!" Jesse said "Actually you know what? I'll just go" Lukas said stepping up "Give me a chance" Lukas said looking at Jesse "Everyone, follow Lukas! And let's pick up the pace, okay?" Jesse said "Wait" I said then pulled my goggles on. Because the strap is cut I just tied behind my head. I grabbed Endie hand and we start following the others. I heard some things like 'who are those?' or 'what is that Enderman doing with that human' but I decided to ignore them.

We are now in front of a portal made of bedrock. It's obviously our way back to our dimension "Well done, Lukas" Gabriel said then cough "Thanks" Lukas said with a smile then he looked at Jesse "You too, Jesse. Thanks for giving me a shot" he rubbed the back of his head. Jesse nod and went ahead. Nice, now we have to climb those stairs. I'm so happy *sarcasm* "Let's go" Jesse said and she start climbing the stairs. We start climbing and I can tell you it's not easy to climb these stairs. Endie just teleported up there waiting for us "I hope that someday I love something as much as Soren seems to love stairs" Axel said and went ahead. Jesse grabbed my arm. I saw she pointed to Gabriel who was exhausted. I decided to slow down a little so he can catch up with us "Jesse, Alvin, if we could just slow down for a moment?" Gabriel said out of breath "Need a hand?" I asked "Me? Don't be ridiculous" Gabriel said offended "I'm happy your ego is the same" I murmured and Jesse elbowed me so I glared at her "Really. I'm fine *cough* I apologize...that's all I needed, we can keep moving" Gabriel said then we start climbing again. Lukas looked suspicious at Jesse. He know something's up. The others paused because they were exhausted. Endie was waiting near a ladder "Why it took you so much?" he said jocking "There's a ladder" Jesse said not so excited "We saw it already" Endie said "It better not be a long one" Axel said "From here seems like a short one" Endie said looking up at where the ladder goes. We all gathered around that ladder "Jesse. I believe this honor belongs to you" Gabriel said "Here goes..." Jesse said then she start climbing the ladder. We waited a few seconds for Jesse to tell us everything's fine "What do you see?" Lukas yelled "Please don't say more stairs..." Gabriel said "I think I must be...seeing things" Jesse said and then she said something for herself. We went after her. What we saw it was unexpected. It's look like our world but...different. Something's off "What is that?" Endie said looking around "So bright..." Lukas said covering his eyes. Axel covered his eyes to but because of that he fell on Lukas again "That's my body, Axel. My broken, battered body" Lukas said and Axel helped him up "What in the-it's made of wool!" Jesse exclaimed "This tree...the grasss...it's all...wool" she said and I think that was enough for Lukas. He grabbed a some wool "You're telling me, we've been resting all out hopes on this guy, and the whole time he's been building some...totally artificial Happyland?" Lukas almost yelled "Isn't it pretty impressive that he built an exact replica out of this stuff?" Jesse asked trying to make Soren look less crazy "Impressively bananapants" He said rolling his eyes "We came here for nothing!" Lukas yelled throwing the wool "What are we supposed to do now?" he start walking away "We CAME here for Soren, and for his Formide-Bomb. That's still the plan" Jesse said simply "Just look around, Jesse! If the greatest builder of all the time has spent years working on this, what're the chances he'll even have that bomb, huh? I've had enough crazy for one day" he walked away. Reuben glared at us and went after Lukas "Is he going to be okay?" Gabriel said "Just...give him some space. He'll be okay" Jesse said "These days were hard for everyone. I'm not surprised someone cracked" I said.

We all split up and I saw a cloud made of glass and it was shinning but the light dissapear. Jesse saw that too. We found a lever near the place where Olivia and Axel were resting. Jesse pull it on and the middle of the glass gloud start shinning again "Cool!" Jesse exclaimed. I saw a button and I decided to press it but nothing happened "Of course" I said rolling my eyes. I saw Jesse was starring at something and I realized it was a someone. Jesse went to him and I decided just to listen to their conversation "What do you want?" Lukas said annoyed. Nice start lover boy "Lukas, no matter how upset you get, you've got to keep it together" Jesse said "I know...I do. I just..." Lukas said then he took a deep breath "Listen, I know I've been prickly, okay? But..." he looked at Gabriel "Jesse I think...something's wrong. With Gabriel..." TOLD YA "You have to have noticed. The lack of energy..." Lukas said then he shruged "I-We wish we could tell you, but... We're not supposed to talk about it" Jesse said. Not a smart move. Wait she said 'we'? Jesse don't put me into this "Wait-talk about what? And who's the other one that can't talk about it?" Lukas asked angry "Alvin...and I think Endie too" Jesse said. Lukas looked at me and I just looked away "Jesse, if I'm right about this you have to tell me. It's not fooling anybody. At least not me" Lukas said "Look, Lukas... Gabriel's sick" Jesse said after some thinking "How long have you know?" Lukas said with full attention "A while. But he asked me,US(She yelled in my way but I looked away. It's their moment after all) not to say a thing. The Wither infected him with something" Jesse said "So...everything I was worried about--is true. This is my fault Jesse" Lukas said. Wait what? He leaned down on a wool block "Gabriel's withersickness...It's because of me" Lukas murmured "There's no way this is because of you" Jesse said lowering to his level "If I hadn't chocked, you would've been able to pull Gabriel out of that tractor beam sooner-" Jesse interrupted Lukas "For all we know, Gabriel didnt get sick until way after that" "Maybe... you're right" Lukas sighed "If one of our best warrior is sick-Do we even stand a chance anymore?" "If we stick together, we can do anything. Even something that feels impossible" Jesse said encouraging "It just feels EXTRA impossible now" he said "Then we stick together extra hard" Jesse said helping Lukas "Okay" Lukas said still holding Jesse hand. Endie is now invisible and he made Jesse fall on top of Lukas. They looked in each other eyes blushing.

AN:Soren will be in the next chapter. I'll post it maybe this next week. Bye!