Dates are the worst...sometimes (BETWEEN EPISODES)

AN: New chapter. Hope you'll like it. Enjoy!

Dream

Hundred years ago, in a different world. Him. Edmund. An Old Builder that wanted to make something special with his life. He started working on an invention that can change the reality. That can create, but also destroy. The time he took to build that thing made him slightly insane. He finally finished it after years. The Command Block. He expected to hear the people saying that it was an awesome idea. But, they said that he has to destroy it. He said no, so they tried to take it from him. He hated them for that, and the fact that he was crazy made things worse. He used the Command Block to give himself the powers of the most dangerous monster. The Enderman. He destroyed, killed, everything just for power. He was called 'dead inside'. He didn't care. Some Builders even joined him. When his best friend heard that Edmund wanted to left and destroy different words, he stole the Command Block, and used it to looked him inside of it. His best friend made a book about how to destroy his called 'History, Magic, Myths and everything else'. They wanted the book, but he said he can find a way to help his friend. They accepted, but he had to leave their dimension. The Builders that helped Edmund were exiled in a dimension, where they couldn't do anything again. All the Old Builders had to swear to never tell anybody about this "Alvin! Wake up! Please!".

End of the Dream

I opened my eyes. I saw Jenna kneeling next to me, looking worried "Jenna? What happened?" I asked her. I rubbed my eyes, then I noticed "Where are my goggle?" I asked fast. The bandages around me hand were cut. She handed me the goggles "What happened?" I asked again, even more worried (…asking again the same question? really?…) The voice! "You really don't remember?" she asked "No…" I said covering my eye with my hand, even thought I have the goggles "It wasn't that bad…" she said rubbing the back of her head. I noticed the dagger THAT HAD BLOOD ON IT, in her hand "It was awesome!" the voice said through me. You could hear it wasn't my voice. I covered my mouth. She took a step back "Again?" she asked worried and I raised an eyebrow confused "Guess I have to explain…" she said then she took a deep breath "We saw four figures coming from a dark alley…they were criminals. They were very muscular. They grabbed me and you ran after them to save me but you looked like you're about to faint. They stopped after they saw you aren't a big threat. One pushed you to the ground then…"

(What happened)(It's 3rd so she didn't told him her thoughts)

"Guys? Isn't he that freak from the new Order?" the one who pushed Alvin asked his friends "Yeah" the one who's holding Jenna by her arm said. She was cursing in her mind that she didn't took any weapon with her "We should take him? I bet they'll pay us to give him back" he said with a smirk, the others two behind him nodded. The first one tried to grab Alvin, but in just one second Alvin grabbed him hard by the neck with his left hand. Then he gets up in the next second. The criminal tried to grab his knife, but Alvin let go of his neck, grabbed his arm then he spin around the criminal, holding his arm in the way everyone hate. Alvin then whispered in his ear "I wouldn't do that if I were you".

The problem was that it was Edmund voice. Jenna was shocked. She hoped it didn't end with that. One of the criminals pulled out his iron sword. Edmund saw that and pushed the one he was holding into him but he dodged it "Well, I guess I don't need those anymore" Edmund said taking of his goggles then he threw them on the ground "Ish" the one with the sword said seeing his face. He then ran to Edmund, about to attack him with the sword. Edmund just yawned and used his hands to block the sword. The blade was between his hands, but he wasn't holding it the way he could cut his hand. It cut the bandages thought "That's all you got" Edmund said then he pushed him on the ground on top of the first one.

The next one tried to jump on him, but Edmund grabbed him, start spinning him above his head then he threw him next to the others criminals. Their leader was shocked. The shock gave Jenna enough time to remember the dagger she was holding in the purse. She pulled it out and stabbed the criminal in the arm. That made him drop Jenna "Why you little—" before he could finish she kicked him hard between his legs. With the heels. He fell on his knees, holding his…'treasure'. Before he could say anything she kicked him in the head, leaving him unconscious.

"No! No! Not now! I just got out!" Edmund said holding his head. Alvin was coming back. Then he fainted. Jenna didn't know what to do. She was scared knowing she could fail. She just grabbed him and ran back to the town.

(Back to them)

"…and that's all" she said "Wow…" I said shocked (…and it's not the End…) Edmund said. I felt him trying to control me again. I used all my force to stop him "Since when is that happening?" she asked "A week I think…without the…what happened earlier" I said (…nice explication…)  he said sarcastic. She looked concerned "Your friends know about it?" she asked sitting now next to me "No…" I said looking down "This is something that I don't want them to know…Not now…" I said (…that'll make them see you as a freak…) "Can you shut up already?" I shouted. Jenna looked scared (…good job Romeo…) "Oh, sorry! Not you! It's just…I can hear him in my mind…wanting to get out" I said "There's no way you can…you know…make him disappear?" she asked.

"Uh…" I said thinking. I remember something it was "The book!" I said in realization. She looked confused and shocked "What book?" she asked "The one I had at the library. The problem…I don't have the key…" I said sad again "You can go to those places that make key and show them the book. Maybe they'll make a copy of the key" she suggested "That's a good idea" I said "Thanks" I said hugging her "But…what are you gonna tell your friends?" she asked breaking the hug "Nothing! Can you keep this a secret, please?" I asked her "Of course" she said (…you can't keep this secret forever…)

"Let's go" she said getting up "I think Endie is worried sick" she said with a smile "Yeah…let's go" I said putting my goggles "And don't worry. Edmund will be stopped" she said trying to cheer me up "I hope" I said "See ya next time" I said at the point of when we have to split up "Wait" she said fast. I turned around "Wha—" I was stopped by a pair of lips on my lips. My first kiss "I had fun tonight…even thought I could die" she said breaking the kiss, but I was still shocked "Bye" she said walking away. Now I know how Lukas felt.

AN: What do ya think? Alvin first kiss. It was fun. I hope you enjoyed and...

Leave a comment!