"Ivor?! Again?!"

AN: The final part of the Ep 2 is here. Honestly I thought it will take me 900 words, no 1800 but it doesn't matter. I hope you'll enjoy it.

Alvin was looking at the statues of the members of the Order, and for him they looked like the same statue but one had or some iron blocks or redstone blocks or emerland. It was the only thing he could do. Or look at the statues or to listen to Magnus and Ellegaard arguing because of 'we should go my tunnel' thing. He heard something swimming towards them and he saw it was Lukas and Jesse with Reuben.

Now instead of a little arguing they start shouting at each other "Oh be quiet, it's just a pointless building. That's all I'm saying. I mean just look at--" Magnus started but was interrupted by Ellie "That's it. I'm going" Ellegaard said before going on tunnel near her statue and murmured something to herself about finding the 'Super TNT' alone "Oh, no, no, no! You do NOT get to be the one who walks away. That's it. I'm going." Magnus said the last part like Ellegard and start walking on the tunel near his statue "See! I'm walking away now. 'Super TNT' here I come" he said before he disappeared.

"It's hard to pick the 'glass half-full' when they keep kicking the glass over" Olivia said "And I thought they were doing so well" Lukas said and you could hear a hint of sarcasm "Forget them. We're here now, so let's focus on what's important!" Jesse said encouraging "So you mean your idea to get them was stupid and not helpful at all" Alvin said raising an eyebrow and teassing Jesse "Uhh... I have to figure out where to go" she said trying to change the subject "Sure" Alvin said sarcastic. She decided to go after Magnus and Alvin decided to follow her. Gabriel patted her shoulder "Gabriel. Are you ok?" Jesse said "I know it's not the best time, and I... I don't want to worry you... But there's something I want to discuss with you... with both of you" he whispered when he saw the others were gathering around them "Uh, let's split up" Jesse said and the others go after Ellegaard.

After some walking Gabriel said "I'm aware that letting them head off alone is risky, but I have to talk to you about a private matter. It's not the easiest thing to bring up" and he rubbed the back of his head "Whatever is, you can tell us" Alvin said "We'll understand" Jesse said "So it's true. It's easier to tell a couple you problems" Gabriel said then chuckled "SHE/HE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND" Alvin and Jesse yelled at the same time "Really? Huh, you look like one" Gabriel said "So what you wanted to tell us?" Jesse said fast "Well... I'm glad to see my old friends together again. I don't want to ruin it with this" Gabriel said "Wait what?" Alvin said "What do you mean?" Jesse said "You may have succeeded getting me away from the WitherStorm, but I'm fear it was already too late" Gabriel said then showed them his arm. A part of his arm was covered in purple "Holy cow" Alvin said shocked "What is that? What's wrong with your arm?" Jesse asked shocked "Tell me. Do you know what 'Wither' is?" Gabriel asked "The Wither? Of course. We've been---" Jesse started but Gabriel stopped her "No, just 'Wither'. Or 'WitherSickness' to be more descriptive. It is something I contracted before in my travels, but it always wears off. It seems that Ivor's monster exudes a WitherSickness that is decidely more... fatal" Gabriel said "Well we're going to go back and tell the others. We can get help--" Jesse start but was interrupted by Gabriel "No, Jesse. You can't tell anyone about this"

A creeper apear from behind them and was about to explode "Creeper! Look out!" Gabriel yelled but the creeper already exploded and made a hole and Jesse was holding on the edge to not fall "Take my hand! I'll pull you up." Gabriel said "Wait! That's the-" Alvin was interrupted by Jesse falling on the hole because she grabbed Gabriel infected hand "-infected one" he finished in a monotone tone "Jesse are you alright?" Alvin asked worried "Don't worry. I'm fine" Jesse said. Alvin jumped down after her "Now you're stuck here too" she yelled at him "Yeah, but I got something called Harpoon-gun" he said pulling out his Harpoon-gun "Wait! I can't find the amulet" Jesse said "What's going on?" Gabriel asked "We have to find the amulet. Find another way down here" Alvin said "Ok. Stay safe. I'll find a way down to you" Gabriel said before he left to find another way with Reuben.