Petyr Baelish x Reader (1)

It was a day much like every other, your whole day revolving around cleaning after Sansa and making sure she is taken care for. After all, you were her handmaiden.

"Is there anything else I can do for you, my lady?" you ask, secretly hoping to be finished for the day.

"You've done enough for today, thank you. Why don't you sit so we can chat?" she offers. You and Sansa were never particularly close, only assisting her whenever you could but never really chatting. You do your best to flash her a convincing smile and take a seat across from her.

"What would you like to talk about?" you ask in a way that conceals the boredom you feel.

"What do you think of Little finger?". Your heart skips a beat at the mention of his name, wondering why she is asking you a question regarding him.

You are well aware of the feelings you've had for Lord Baelish for quite some time now, somehow managing to have kept them a secret. To you, it seemed like Lord Baelish had taken an interest in Sansa, leaving you invisible and jealous during there many interactions.

"I don't really have much of an opinion on the matter" you reply, dodging her question.

"Alright, but does he seem a bit strange to you? I feel like he wants something from me.."

"I really wouldn't know. If anything, you seem in a better position to judge than I am. I don't talk to him as much as you do"

"Really? Well I'm sorry to bug you" she apologizes, your body language most likely giving away how annoyed you've become from the topic. "I've seen him looking over at you from time to time which made me think you two talk at times when I'm not around" she adds, finally capturing your full attention.

"Really?" you reply, surprised and interested to know more. Just as you are about to probe for more information, a knock on the door interrupts the conversation.

"Come in!" Sansa shouts, an unfamiliar man entering the room.

"Sorry to disturb you at such a late hour, my lady. Lord Baelish sent me". Sansa immediately stands from her chair, straightening her dress.

"Actually my lady, Lord Baelish has sent for (Y/N)". Your eyes widen in surprise, wondering what it is he wants from you. Sansa stares at you briefly, her expression filled with curiosity before retaking her seat and watching you exit the room.

After several moments of being escorted, the man finally stops in front of a familiar place you've seen but never entered before.

"You will find him in here, my lady. Most likely at the very back" the man explains before taking off.

"But this is his brothel!" you shout after him but he doesn't hear.

Taking a deep breath, you look around to make sure no one is around before entering the building. The sounds of strange moans fill the air as you awkwardly shift pass dozens of naked men and women. You keep your eyes glued to the floor and remain walking straight when suddenly, you bump directly into someone.

"I'm so sorry" you automatically say, looking up to see that the person you've run into is the one you've been looking for.

"Ah, there you are" Lord Baelish says, his usual mysterious grin plastered on his face. He interlocks his arm with yours, leading you a few steps into a large and private room in the back. He closes the door behind you, which unfortunately only partially blocks out the loud moans.

"You wanted to see me, my lord?" you ask, trying to ignore the rapidly growing sexual tension in the atmosphere around you.

"Yes, I'm hoping you can help me out with something" he replies, choosing to stand uncomfortably close to you in such a big room.

"I'll try to assist you as best I can, my lord".

He seems to like your response, his smile growing bigger from your words.

"I need you to spy on someone for me"

"Spy on someone? But why would I do such a risky thing like that?"

"Because it will help me gain Winterfell for my own, and once I have it I will let you rule by my side" he explains, straightening his pin at the end of his speech.

You have always known Lord Baelish to be a smart and sneaky man, but that was one of the many things that attracted you to him. It was unlikely you could trust him, only at this moment you quite frankly didn't care.

"Alright.. Spy on who?" you ask.

He raises an eyebrow, surprised at how willingly you've agreed to his proposition.

"Sansa"

You have heard her name come out of his mouth many times before, but it has never sounded as sweet to you as it did right now. All this time you had thought Lord Baelish loved her, relief washing over you.

"Sansa? But i thought that you cared for her - that you wanted her".

A small laugh escapes his lips, shaking his head before raising his arms to take your face in his hands.

"Believe me, I've had my eye on someone else". His deep voice sends a shiver down your spine, disappointed when he removes his hands from your skin. "Besides, It doesn't matter what we want, once we get it we want something else". This time when he raises his hands, he wraps them around your waist, pressing you up against him before continuing. "But if you're lucky, you'll find something, someone truly amazing such as yourself - and even after you have them you'll still want more of them"

"Lord Baelish-" you whisper, his finger suddenly on your lip, shushing you from speaking any further.

"Call me Petyr" he breathes, his lust-filled blue eyes peering deep into your own.

His hands gently push you onto the bed, the weight of his body crashing over top of yours.

<The End>