Theon Greyjoy x Reader (1)

What you thought would be a great day has turned into your worst nightmare. Theon was originally supposed to come and train with Rob, however your brother was so busy Theon asked you to keep him company instead. With the massive crush you had on him, it was easy to let yourself get carried away. In your head you thought he was practically asking you on a date, yet here you were, watching your 'date' flirt with others.

You sat with jealous filled eyes as Theon wooed the many girls surrounding him. He had always been a charmer making it difficult for you to compete with the others. At the back of your mind you always doubted yourself, and today only seemed to bring out that doubt even more.

While Theon lustfully stared at the many girls around him, you began to grow tired. For just a second, his eyes finally fall to yours only to resume his attention back to the crowd. Anger begins to flow through you.

"Theon! Can you take me home now?" you call out, picking yourself off the ground to approach. The girls collectively flash you a hateful look, but you didn't let the group of whores intimidate you. "Now please" you add, forcing Theon to shut them down.

Instead of staring at there asses as they walk away like you thought he would, Theon surprises you when he focuses on you.

"What's wrong?" he asks as if he has no idea.

"I just want to go now" you reply, crossing your arms.

"Did one of those girls say anything to you?"

You couldn't believe how clueless he is being. Instead of replying, you turn around to get the horse. Just as you are about to climb on, you find Theons hands around your waist, effortlessly lifting you on. Instead of him climbing in front, he jumps on behind you.

"What are you doing?" you ask, confused.

"You want to go back. Take us there". His hands tighten around your stomach, holding onto you.

"But I've never controlled a horse by myself before"

"It's easy. I'll help guide you" he replies, his mouth only centimeters away from your right ear.

You are still mad at him, but it was impossible to control the butterflies in your stomach.

You and Theon begin to inch the horse forwards, taking it nice and slow. There was so much you wanted to talk to him about, yet the jealousy you felt earlier kept you quiet until Theon broke the silence.

"So you're not going to tell me why you're mad?" he asks. You didn't want to sound clingy trying to explain your feelings to him, but facing away from him filled you with enough courage to say it anyways.

"When you asked me to come with you, I actually thought that you wanted to spend time with me - but then all those girls showed up and you seemed busy with them" you explain, anxiously awaiting his response. You can feel his arms tighten around you which manages to relax you a bit.

"Oh so you're jealous?" he replies and you can practically hear the cockiness in his voice.

"No I just thought that-"

"(Y/N), listen to me" he brings the horse to a stop, his voice finally serious. "You have nothing to be jealous about. Out of all those girls, you are the one who stands out to me"

"It didn't seem like that"

"Well that's because you never told me how you felt. If I had known, I would have never wasted a second on those girls. They are all just for play, but a girl like you is for real". His words make your heart beat out of your chest, unsure on how to process the information although you are still a little hesitant.

"Look - you don't have to lie just to make me feel better. I understand that it's hard not to flirt when girls that attractive are lusting after you"

"I'm not lying, I promise you. Like I said, I didn't know your feelings for me. But now that I do.. If you only knew the things I want to do to you, (Y/N)". His hand begins sliding down between your legs causing you to almost jump from the horse in shock.

"Theon! What are you doing?!" you shout, moving your hand to pull his away. "Not here.." you add quietly, your face heating up.

"Your shyness is one of the many things I love about you, but right now it's killing me" he admits, making you laugh.

"Tell me, Theon Greyjoy" you begin, starting to move the horse forwards again. "What else do you love about me?"

<The End>