Chapter 14: Exploration

The small group now was divided. The group of Draco, Lancel and Liannus headed to the dungeons, the Twins and Theodore near the lavatories (which the others found odd since whatever could be found in a Lavatory?!), Freyda and Aragorn on the grounds, Zabini and Parkinson (who was informed on last minute's notice) went to the library section and Brandon dragged Hermione to the second floor to find some vacant rooms.

---

The dungeons were always cold, and Liannus, whose mother was a Charms Mistress, performed a basic warming spell on them three. Draco casted lumos and Lancel took out his quill and parchment to try to map out the dungeons.

"Bloody castle has to be cold. It's moist, too!" Lancel whined as his parchment became wet with the moist from the area and a few droplets from above.

"It's raining, Curly Top, if you are so genius enough to notice, and I hope that map of yours is accurate."
Liannus was obviously ready to argue with Lancel and Lancel was, as always, short tempered and does not let down on any argument.

"Wasn't it that my map saved your sorry ass when we went ghost hunting on your bloody villa?!"

"Whatever!"

"Oy, you two! Come on. I think I see something!" Draco yelled. He was already a good meter away from them.

"Sweet!" Lancel sped towards his friend amd Liannus had no choice but to follow.

From afar, Draco could see a small passageway that leads to a narrow door, enough to fit one person through. The three approached the door.

"It's locked! Liannus, do the unlocking charm!" Lancel pushed Liannus through the door and the other held his wand and whispered, alohomora.

"Nice!" The door swung open, and Draco smiled as he saw a staircase.

"You think this might be leading somewhere, Drake?" Liannus asked.

"Every staircase leads to somewhere. Come on!"

The three went up cautiously and as they went closer to where it lead, they could smell food and their stomach grumbled.

"Roast chicken!" Liannus was always a meat person, Lancel and Draco nodded. They could smell it, too.

"I think I have an idea to where it leads." Draco was always the logic one and he hurried up. Then he finally saw a small door and Draco approached it. It had a small peep hole.

Draco laughed. Lancel scurried towards him to join his friend and so did Liannus. They peeped and laughed.

"This is bloody sweet! We found a passageway to Hogwarts' Kitchen!" Draco said merrily.

------

The Twins and Theodore were now happily laughing as they were playing a good game of tag and giggling as they had water sprinkled on each other's faces. They found an old lavatory which was rarely used, and they wanted to find out why.

Which, they did. The lavatory had a 'female' sign in front and as the three entered, it was filled with water- on the floor, on the ceiling and just simply everywhere. Some door hinges were broken, and taps were bursting with water. It was always leaking. It was a bit dark and well-hidden and even had windows overlooking a part of the Forbidden forest. Actually, they already knew this part of the castle since they happen to stumble upon it just a few days before.

"I would've brought Melinda in here and boom! Put her head on a sink!"

"That's too much, Pete. She's our Mum's goddaughter."

"She's annoying. Besides, she's keeps on spying on Dursely. She's creepy, Pat."

"Noted, but she's our friend."