Chapter 1 ; New Experiences

Suggested songs for this chapter;

One Dance - Drake

Controlla - Drake

Celebration - The Game

Ignition - R Kelly

-----------------------------------------

Favor - to give someone (something desired).

Layla's POV:

Sighing I handed over another ice cream to a customer.

"I hate summer, its always so busy," I said to Sara also working the gruelling 10 hour shift along with me.

"Summer gives us good penny though babe." She replied, as I grumbled agreeing. 

----------------------

After an hour or so, my shift was up and I grabbed my bag from the office. I began to walk home humming the catchiest tune on the radio, One Dance.

I got to my dingy downtown LA apartment, and climbed the four flights of stairs to hear music blasting from the apartment next door, with the door wide open. I grasped my bag and peered through the open door.

"Mrs Rowland, are you here?" I called crossing the threshold inside, as my breath caught at the sight of a shirtless, good looking man standing in the kitchen. His gaze met mine at the door, my mouth slightly open, as I stared him down from head to toe. Tall, toned and a defined jawline. He gave off a dangerous vibe. Hot damn.

With a slight smirk on his face, his hazel eyes assessed my hideous 'Cherry on Top' ice cream parlour outfit.

"You gonna stare all day, sweetheart?" He rasped. I dropped my gaze feeling embarrassed. "Um...sorry." I stuttered. He took a few steps toward me.

Drake's Controlla was still blaring in the background, but I couldn't take my eyes off him. His hair so perfectly styled, and the lazy smile on his face made me sweat. I got myself together and loosen my grip on the bag, relaxing my posture.

"Sorry, where's Mrs Rowland? Last time I checked, she lived here." I asked quietly. He chuckled, replying "Nah, she's had to leave because of a family issues, I'm renting the place out."

"Oh I see, I didn't get your name by the way, I'm Layla, I live in the apartment next door," I smiled. He reaches forward grasping my hand in his, shaking it gently. "It's a pleasure Layla, I'm Justin, Justin Bieber."

The tension was palpable as he stood merely a few centimetres away. I refused to meet his gaze as I looked at his shirtless body on show, with his well defined pectoral muscles and a six pack, a treat for my eyes.

"Nice outfit by the way, its cute," He smirked. I laugh and replied "Ha very funny, I'm forced to wear this, not by choice, stupid ice cream parlour."

"Cherry on top huh? Can I pop your cherry?" He chuckled. I blush and allow my dark hair to fall around my face, masking my rosy cheeks. "That was a really cheesy joke, y'know?" I sassed.

He laughed, and agreed with me. "Well, I should get going, but it was nice meeting you Justin, I'll probably see you around." I waved.

"You'll most definitely see me around beautiful, take care." He replied. I made my way into my own apartment and shut the door over, leaning against it, revelling in how beautiful my new neighbour was.

--------------------

I sighed hearing moaning noises yet again, for fucks sake, does he ever stop? I thought. Since he moved in a week ago I've had to put up with this shit.