Chapter 9 ; Kiss Me

'Give me a chance, I'mma show you that I ain't even like them other guys, I'mma wait a bit, before I try to kiss it.' It's Yo Shit – Chris Brown x Tyga ft Wale.

Layla's POV:

"Layla, you okay?" he said concernedly from the driver's seat next to me.

"Yeah I'm fine, why wouldn't I be fine. Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I rambled fiddling with my fingers in my lap.

"Is it me that's too hot, sweetheart?" I caught him smirking out of the corner of my eye. I coughed loudly, near enough choking on my own saliva. Justin continued to laugh at my expense.

"Chill, Lay. I was joking, I'll put the AC on." He chuckled moving his arm over and into my lap, his long digits curling into my inner thigh and squeezing gently. My eyes widened as I stared down at his hand on the bare skin of my thigh just underneath my denim shorts.

I took a deep breath, feeling myself become even more flushed than before. Clenching my legs together, Justin raised an eyebrow as he looked ahead at the dark streets in front of him.

Lifting my hands from my lap, I pushed the button, turning the AC on, and twisting the knob so it was on full blast. Cool air rushed through the vents as I let out a breathless sigh of relief.

"That's better." I smiled, my gaze still on my lap.

Justin didn't say anything more but turned on the radio instead and the heavy beat of Chris Brown's Back to Sleep flooded throughout the car.

I accidently let out a loud gasp, "oh my god, this is my jam."

"Is that so?" he replied turning up the volume, a sly smile on his face.

"Mhm." I hummed in reply.

The chorus came around and before I could belt it out, Justin beat me to it, tightening his grip on my thigh.

'Just let me rock, fuck you back to sleep girl. Don't say a word no, no don't you talk. Just hold on tight to me, girl.'

He turned his head to look at me while he sang along, a lustful look in his gaze. I giggled to myself, and began to sing along with him, swaying to the beat in the passenger seat. I placed my own hand on top of his on my leg, and took his hand in mine.

-------------------------------------

"Jay, come on." I said hurriedly prancing up the apartment stairwell, holding his hand and dragging him along behind me.

"Babe, what's the hurry? I'm tired, its been a long night." He mumbled as we stopped at my front door, unlocking it.

"Oh, so you don't wanna come inside?" I raised my eyebrows, turning to face him, my back against the door.

"And do what exactly?" his look mirrored my own.

A sultry smile came across my lips, as my desire for him came over my senses.

"I was thinking maybe, Netflix?" I said confidently, moving closer to him and pushing myself off the wall. Justin stares back at me, a look of bewilderment in his eyes, his chest moving up and down rhythmically. He looked so attractive just standing there, his full attention on me, and his lips parted. I wondered if he wanted me as much as I wanted him in that moment.

"Among other things..." I trailed off, placing a firm hand on his chest.

Before I could say anything else, I was tugged through my apartment door and pushed up against it. Our lips met hungrily, as my hands made their way to tug on his sandy brown strands. Justin didn't waste any time in parting my lips with his own, his tongue meddling with mine. The feeling of his lips on mine had me overcome with lust, a low moan erupting from my throat.