chapter 14

Adrien's jaw dropped. Ladybug in Cat Noir's suit was a dream come true for him. "Not the time to make romantic gestures, Adrien. This is serious!" He scolded himself.
Ladybug looked at Adrien one last time. Adrien smiled, nodding. Now or never. Ladybug sighed. She popped the ring off. A pink flash of light covered Marinette as she transformed into her regular form. A dark gray blazer with rolled up sleeves, a white t-shirt with The design having pink flowers and black leaves and finally her usual rolled up pink pants.
Hawkmoth unclipped his Miraculous from his center of collar. He gripped onto it in his pale cold hands. Marinette took a strong grip on the ring and earrings as well. "Same time. Let's put it down on the ground." Marinette demanded. Garrison grumbled. Marinette crossed her fingers. That was the signal for Adrien to shift by. Adrien shifted closer to Marinette. She placed the Miraculouses on the floor the same time Garrison did. Adrien shifted closer and closer to Marinette. Marinette put her hands behind her back. Adrien quickly passed Marinette a rock. Marinette caught it. "Switch spots." Marinette gestured to Garrison. Garrison and Marinette slowly tip toed to the other side. "On 3. And if you even dare try to snatch it before I call 3, you've got another thing coming." Adrien warned. Adrien was the counter. "1." Garrison and Marinette shifted closer to the Miraculouses on the ground.
"2." Closer.
Adrien took a deep breath.
"Threeeeeeeeeeee......." He squeaked. Before Garrison could bend down and reach the Miraculouses, Marinette threw the rock on the floor as it clinked the Miraculouses, breaking them into pieces. Marinette stepped on Garrison's brooch right after she threw the rock, breaking the brooch into pieces.
"NO!" he screamed. Tikki, Plagg and Nooroo streamed out of the Miraculouses.
"NOOROO!" Tikki and Plagg squealed. They rushed over to Nooroo, both of them giving her a big group hug. "We missed you!" They jumped.
Nooroo was tearing up. She was finally free.
Adrien blew a loud whistle. A rampage of police officers came in following Gabriel inside. Garrison quickly got back up on his feet trying to run. Gabriel gace a nod to the officers. The officers crowded Garrison clipping handcuffs on his wrists. Gabriel took one last look at Garrison. His platinum blonde hair. Grey eyes. Threatening voice.
"See to it that he won't escape. Put him in a secure cell. One he can't escape." Gabriel announced to the officers. Tikki, Plagg and Nooroo formed a triangle in front of Garrison. They linked together, forming lightning strikes in the shade of a dark blue. They muttered codes only they could understand. They struck a light at Garrison. The light faded away in a few seconds. "What was that?" Gabriel asked, alarmed. "Our linked powers will destroy the memories of all Miraculouses Garrison held. It's for the best. So he doesn't try to get revenge. The memories were replaced with him being a fast track criminal for the last 20 years. That's the story he remembers." Tikki explained. Gabriel's eyes slightly watered. "Very well." he nodded. He walked off. Everyone looked at each other. "Wait!" Tikki squeaked. Gabriel stopped. He turned around, facing Tikki.
"He will be fine. Feel free to visit him anytime. He will appreciate you caring for his well being. I'm sure of it." Tikki grinned. Gabriel gave a slight smile. Slighter than slight. The smile was so small, it was only there for a split second before it washed away. Luckily, Tikki was lucky enough to see.
Adrien hugged Marinette with all the excitement. "We did it! Who knew it would be so easy?" Adrien blushed. Marinette's cheeks turned redder than Nathaniel's hair. She grinned, hugging Adrien back. "Pound it!" They said in unison, laughing. They fist bumped. It surely felt good.