uno

simone walked into the dark humid club with one thing on her mind. to get laid. her black leather booties clicked on the floor as she walked towards the bar. she didn't normally go to gay bars because she honestly thought it was pointless but she wanted some fun for tonight so why not. she sat on one of the bar stools and the bartender tended to her.

"what can i get you?" the girl said looking at simone intensely. her red lipstick sat nicely on her lips and boy did simone want those lips on hers.

"raspberry vodka." she replied licking her lips. the bartender winked at her and turned around getting ready to make the drink. simone turned around and looked at the crowd as if looking for a prey. the bartender set her drink and simone turned back around to drink the alcohol in one sitting. she needed this to loosen her up a bit. once the alcohol coursed through her bloodstream she could get a bit braver. she cleared her throat to get the bartenders attention.

"what will i have to do to get a pretty girl like you to hookup with a girl like me?" simone smirked. she leaned forward a bit and licked her lips.

"i have a girlfriend." she responded refilling simone's glass. simone smirked and turned around looking back onto the dance floor. she felt a presence take seat next to her and she turned around to see a boy. well this was a gay bar.

"can i buy you a drink?" the accented boy turned to her. she shrugged and nodded. it was a free drink after all. the same bartender set the drink down in front of simone. she smelled it a bit and downed it. whiskey, great.

"so why are you in here?" simone asked, deciding to spark up conversation.

"a friend here, im her ride but if she gets lucky then i shouldnt be her ride home tonight and instead i could be your's."

simone blushed and turned to the stranger. she extended her hand out as he took it.

"im simone."

"luke, now what are you doing here?" he raised an eyebrow.

"just for some fun." she replied flatly. his cologne was radiating throughout and she could smell it. it smelled strong and good so she liked it.

"well then lets have some fun." luke said snaking his hand onto simone's thigh. goosebumps rose onto her skin at the contact that was so dangerously near her core.

"yeah no, i like pussy." she replied pushing her hand to his chest. she stood up and drank the rest of her drink ready to go out onto the dance floor.

this sucked lolol but give it a vote and i promise next time it'll be longer