seis

thats what simone is wearing to the club

it had been about three days since simone last talked to luke, since that kiss that night. she didn't know what to say or how to feel. she had never been in a position like this, like ever.  even though she knew it was wrong to basically leave him hanging like that without even texting him a quick hey she didn't know what to do. break up with krista? go out with luke? she shook the thoughts and questions arising around in her brain and continued getting ready to go out. she had texted krista and a bunch of other friends to go out with her tonight. she needed to get fucked up hard. life's been messing with her a lot lately and alcohol was just another way to make it all easier. she went braless today with her mint green two piece. she slipped the outfits on quickly and paired them with sparkly heels. she did her makeup quickly and grabbed her purse and phone. she texted krista that she would be on her way with an uber, thats how everyone was going to club 6ix tonight. simone didn't invite anyone that wouldn't get shit faced. her uber stopped at her girlfriends house and krista opened the door getting in.

"hey baby, you look hot." she said reaching over to kiss simone. simone kissed back and dont get her wrong there was a little spark but the way the fireworks bursted with luke, that just wasn't there. simone deepened the kiss desperate trying to find anything but there wasn't anything strong. she pulled away disappointed a little but gave krista a small smile.

"woah babe, someone's excited." krista said smirking at her.

"you have no idea, i've been so freaking busy with work and stuff." she replied leaving the luke part out. she didn't want her girlfriend to dub her as cheater even though that's basically what simone was considering the things that had happened between her and luke. when they arrived at club 6ix they got out the car and the uber sped away. simone held her hand out for krista to hold and together they walked in. club 6ix wasn't a gay club, it was just a club so everyone was welcomed here really. the dark box had tons of people filled inside. all moving around, moving their bodies. krista and simone made their way to the bar and sat down with their other friends.

"yes bitch, finally i can see you i haven't seen you in like five thousand years."

"okay ms exaggeration." simone said rolling her eyes.

"well i mean its true, busy as if your ass got sum' to do." her friend analisse said taking a swing of her beer.

"yeah you just went ghost on us." ariane agreed along with the others. simone couldn't help disappearing the way she had. she actually was busy with work and all this other bullshit swirling around in her face. this honestly was the free time she had gotten since that first night when she met luke. she asked the bartender to give her some hennessey. tonight was going to be her night to let loose and crazy. this was well deserved. the glass slid in front of her and she smiled teaching for it. the strong liquor traveled down her throat and she grimaced. she loved drinking but that shit was hard sometimes. she asked for another feeling bolder.

"okay bad bitch, get right." krista said raising her glass up. they all followed her actions and quickly downed the liquor.

"this is my song." simone's other friend, trista said grabbing onto all of them and leading them to the dance floor. this was also one of simone's many songs that was always on replay. it always made her wanna booty pop and twerk. krista grabbed ahold of simone's hands and guided then to her hips. simone felt giddy and happily let them search around her body. they moved all around krista's curves and her butt. to her thighs and in between them. soon enough both their bodies became sweaty from all the dancing they were doing. krista whispered in her ear telling her she had to use the bathroom. simone nodded and let her go grabbing her butt in the process. krista giggled bitting her lip. simone decided to dance alone until krista came back. someone's hand grabbed her hips and pushed her butt up against their front section. she tried to pull away. it was dark and simone started getting scared. who the fuck was touching her?

"let go." she replied trying to push off him.

"relax baby girl." the deep voice said into her ear. that worried her even more.

"get the fuck off me." she yelled trying harder to pull away. the music in the club was loud and she was sure bot many people could hear or see her struggling to see her get away from this stranger. someone had tapped the guy that was holding simone on his shoulder.

"i believe she said to let her go." the voice said then colliding their first with the strangers jaw. fuck a club fight was going to happen. the stranger stumbled back and touched his jaw in pain. he wiped his mouth and headed to punch whoever it was that had punched him first. simone couldn't help but just stand there and watch as many other people rushed to leave, get their phones out, or just watch. the punched luckily dodged the punch and instead punched the guy right in his gut as he fell to is knees. the punched got on top and repeatedly drew his fist and kept punching him.

"stop! stop!" simone said screaming to him. she bent down and reached to pull him back her fingers trembling. the punched looked at her and she could recognize his features.

"luke?" she said in disbelief.

"simone, i didnt know that was you."

"yeah." she replied pulling him to his feet. they both looked down at the stranger as he laid there unconscious with blood all on his face. luke had definitely broken some of the bones on his face.

"what are you doing here?" he asked.

"came here to hang out with my girlfriend and some friends." she replied. she looked down at his hands and they were all fucked up. she ran her thumb over the cuts and he winced.

"after the kiss you never called me back." he said getting closer to simone.

"you kissed him?" krista's voice said across from her. simone could see the tear welling up in krista's eyes and she rushed to her.

"wait krista."

"dont, were done here i can clearly see what you prefer." she replied spitting the words at her each of them laced with venom. simone sighed knowing she had fucked up. she walked over to the counter to grab the rest of her drink. she saw some paramedics come inside the club. by now plenty of people had surrounded the stranger. luke walked over to her and wiped the tear that were now falling down simone's eyes. she was finally breaking down. work, krista, her feelings, fucking luke. she was finally loosing it.

"hey dont cry baby." he cooed pulling her in for a hug.

"no luke". she replied trying to push him away. she didn't want him to help her fix this and her. she didn't need him for anything.

"dont fucking touch me, i dont need you or anyone, just go away be like all of them and leave me." she yelled pushing him away. he jaw clenched and his eyes turned cold.

"fine be a bitch." he replied. he turned away and simone watched him leave the club. she sunk to the dirty floor and let the tears all flow out.

wow
boy was that heavy
so ig its the end of #kimone
and #sike
but um i put in the media what shes wearing as i said b4 n the song that was blasting b4 all that krazy shit went down
anyways i really hope you guys liked this chapter
pls vote comment n share to all yo lil besties
n as usual mistakes n shit but