quince

READ CHAPTER 14 AGAIN OML

simone was dreading going to work today. after all that had happened yesterday. after she broke luke's heart. but it needed to be done. she needed the final step to convince her that she was not in love with luke at all. since simone and her girlfriend had been spending more time together she was realizing why she really loved her in the first place. simone stirred awake and turned to look at her girlfriend. the way her eyes were closed and her long eyelashes were just there. simone couldn't help but smile a little. she had most definitely hit the jackpot. she gave her girlfriend a kiss on her forehead which caused her to wake up.

"good morning babe." simone said to krista as her eyes opened.

krista smiled at her girlfriend and simone reached for krista's face and planted a kiss on her lips before krista quickly pulled back. simone whined then frowned.

"i haven't brushed my teeth."

"so."

"simone no thats gross." krista said laughing as they both climbed out of bed.

it was not time for simone to get ready and head to work as it also was for krista. simone headed to get a towel and went to the bathroom to take a shower. the shower door slid open and there stood a very naked krista. well they might as well save water. krista hopped in and simones brain started ticking. it started wandering over to everything she wanted to do with her body. simone picked krista up and pushed her agains the shower wall. since the shower mat was on the floor they wouldn't really slip. some shampoos and soaps fell out their container and together they laughed before simone kissed on kristas neck. trailed the kisses down to in between her chest before sucking harshly and leaving her mark there. there was many way sex with a girl was different and better than sex with a boy. specifically luke. simone loved hearing the way krista would moan when her fingers got to work and vice versa. the feeling of kristas walls tightening. all those things brought simone to another dimension. but at the same time luke could do and make  feel some ways krista couldn't. like the love she shared for them was very much different. the sex they shared was also very much different. simone heard kristas moans become louder as krista climaxed all over simones fingers and as simone climaxed too. krista removed her hand from simones clit and they finished simone set krista down as they were panting. for this to be a shower there wasn't much showering going on.

nonetheless they still ended up showering and together got out the shower. simone checked the time and it was almost time for her to get to work so she had to get dressed quickly. she decided on a red two piece bodycon. with gold accessories to make the outfit pop. simone proceeded to bake her face and do her hair. when she was all done and satisfied with her work she gave krista a quick kiss on the cheeck before heading out to get a quick poptart and on her way to work. the drive to work was calm and she had her usual kehlani playing in her car. when did he not have kehlani playing in her car though. she then finished by bumping to some drake as she finally reached the big clifford building. where all the magic shit happened. she got out her car ready to resume her position as assistant yet she was sort of nervous too. luke might be there and she actually really didn't want to see him. her feelings had finally disappeared a little and if he was there they would all come rushing back. like a fucking tsunami. simone greeted the usual cree and headed into the elevator as it went up then dinged signaling she reached her desired floor. simone walked out and greeted the receptionist who she still never set anything uo. she was so busy with personal life drama that this completely had slipped her mind. her heels thudded on the carpet as she made her way to michaels office. she arrived and greeted him to.

"simone, hey."

"hello, got anything for me to do?"

"actually yes i need you to go deliver these to ashtons office. since luke wont be here for about a week you'll be a bit more busy than usual and might have you staying later. is that fine?"