dos

simone woke up with her temples throbbing and a massive pounding headache. how much did she drink last night? she tried to sit up right but only groaned. she felt something rising up her throat and quickly got out of bed only to trip and fall onto the ground. she had to make it to the bathroom to throw up. she rushing in and pulled the toilet seat cover up and threw up.

"woah easy there." someone said grabbing ahold onto her hair and into a makeshift ponytail. simone proceeded to continue throwing up until nothing else was coming out. someone bent down next to her and simone quickly backed away widening her eyes.

"relax, im not here to raps you or whatever."

"why are you shirtless?" simone questioned.
"did we have sex?"

"why are you in my house?"

"are you here to steal anyth-"

"will you shut up and let me explain." he said cutting simone off. "you were wasted by three in the morning and i didn't want anyone taking advantage of your or anything so i drove you home."

"i was going to leave literally right after i made you breakfast but you woke up now and jere we are."

"so we didn't do it?"

"no we didn't do it." he rolled his eyes. simone sighed so thankful. nothing disgusted her more than the thought of being penetrated by a male. she gripped onto her head and rubbed her temples. she stood up wobbling a little. the random stranger tried to help her up but simone snatched her hand away.

"i can stand up myself thank you." simone snapped.

"okay you know what, fine be a bitch."

"wait no." simone said rushing to stop him at the door. she passed by the kitchen and saw a plate of french toast, eggs, and bacon with a glass of orange juice and to advils. he had done all this for her and he didn't even know her. she groaned realizing she had fucked up. she opened her front door and rushed down the hallway to stop him at the elevators.

"wait, wait." she stopped panting once she reached him at the elevators. "im sorry, i just am very still confused plus this splitting headache so im sorry whatever your name is."

"luke, my name is luke." he responded.

"okay well im sorry, luke." she swallowed a little and nodded backing away. he nodded and walked into the elevator winking at simone. she grimaced and walked back down the hall to her apartment. she closed the door and sat at her breakfast bar. the whole plate of food had her in awe. she looked at the note and there was his name and number. she wasn't going to call him anytime soon so she shoved the paper in her drawer and started eating.

when she finished her breakfast her head felt much better and she didn't feel like throwing up at all although her missing work today would mean that mr.clifford would have her ass tomorrow. there was a firm knock at her door and simone stood up to open it.

"krista, what are you doing here?" she stood at the door.

"can i come in?" the girl in front of her said. simone reluctantly opened the door wider letting the girl in.

"look i know we broke up but i miss you, clara said she saw you leave last night with some guy and i was scared you were going to hook up wit-"

"woah, woah, woah there was no hooking up whatsoever. i was just really fucking wasted and he helped." simone closed the door and sat on the couch next to her ex. she was very into girls so no way would she switch teams like that. simone scooted closer and set her hand on krista's thigh. she smirked before leaning in and giving her a kiss.

"what took you so long?" simone said pulling away. she pulled krista into her arms and let her head lay on her chest.

"so this means were together again?"

"i never wanted us to be over." simone said kissing krista's hair. it definitely felt good to simone having her girlfriend back. she turned the tv on and switched on so they could watch a movie and cuddle. simone decided to leave the part out about how that guy; luke actually slept over and made her a bomb breakfast. but its not like they were going to be friends or an item anyways. simone did not roll that way. and that's what she would keep telling herself.

litttt its longer
THERES A LOT OF SPELLING ERRORS IK DONT MENTION THEM I WILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM
PLS VOTE COMMENT N SHARE THANKS :)))))
also listen to future by jb n kehlani bcs why not