catorce

lukes pov

luke was currently standing in the elevator looking like a hobo. his tie was a mess, his suit, his face was flushed red and the tears were just falling out his eyes. it made sense for him to be like this though, he just had his heart broken, stepped on, lit on fire, and then handed back to him and boy did it fucking suck. when the elevator dinged and wiped the tears of his face and walked out. he walked to the front desk and asked to get his keys back all while looking down at his feet. he was a big business owner no one could see him cry like a little bitch. that's a sign of weakness. he pushed the big doors and pressed the button so his car could beep and he could get out of this place. too much had happened. how could simone and him make love one night and the next she's coldly telling him that he doesnt love her. when his car pulled up he quickly got in and instructed his driver to drive him straight to his place. no stops. nothing. he just needed to get hella drunk. it sucked catching feelings and having them thrown back at your face and luke was feeling down. he looked at his blackberry and saw many emails and texts. all work. it was selfish of him to just exit the building over a mere relationship issue but he was only twenty-four and this was taking a toll on him. he had spent so much time working to get good grades and make his father proud and have the company passed down to him. he never wanted to fall in love. at all. he just wanted to be rich and travel and fuck different girls every night. then here comes simone with her smart ass and fat ass. she wasn't like anything he had ever had. and she had made it very clear and the fact that she was a "lesbian" also made it clear that she was off limits. but luke has always wanted thing he couldn't have. and each time he got them.

thats why its such a shock he didn't get simone. a foreign feeling. luke didn't like foreign unless it was a foreign sexy girl. they had finally arrived at his mansion and he swiftly got out his car. his suit jacket was already removed and he made his way into his house. he rushed right past his maid with only a small nod as their interaction. luke was going to get shit faced tonight and he needed to do that with the help of his friends. sam and nate did say if anything went wrong with simone and him that luke could give them a call and that's exactly what he was going to do.

———————

"bruh its awesome how you and that girl broke up now." nate said as they all three entered the bar/club.

sam apparently knew many new clubs around the area because thats where he often went when he needed to stick it in something warm real quick. those were his exact words. luke shook his head chuckling a little bit at his friends words.

"bruh you wild, lets get liquored up shall we." he said as they all smirked to the direction of the bar.

nate ordered all of them a shot of whiskey and each of them downed it quick. then soon followed by vodka and lime. luke looked around the dimly lit club and saw a bunch of people dancing. he saw the way the girls body's were grinding and moving. just reminded him of simone they way she looked stunning when she was on top of him that night. all her beauty exposed for him to see. he reached for his glass and let the strong liquid journey down his throat. he set the glass down and remembered simone's fiery eyes and he full lips. and that ass, that ass was definitely something to cry over.

"dude whats up? you havent went up yo any girls, you still thinking bout' that girl?"

"sam its not as easy as you think, i was in it, i was in love with her. . . i still am."

"and what did she do, gave it right back to you. dude i told you she's a lesbian, lesbians just dont switch teams, she was playing you and you fell for it."

"now im gonna order you two shots and after you drink those shots you better get on out there and stick it in something warm." his friend smirked at him.

luke chuckled and nodded his head. it wasnt as easy as it seemed but luke was thankful he had friends to help him do this. he was thankful his life didn't suck too much. even a big piece of it was missing. he drank both of the shots quickly as sam and nate hollered some "yeah boy". he had to get over simone and the only way he knew how was some new chick. he got off the stool and headed over to the dance floor and saw the girl. the girl that he would fuck tonight. the skin tight red dress and her jet black hair tossing wildly while her baby hairs stuck to her. her pink lips. he closed his eyes as he imagined her pretty pink lips wrapped around. he doubted that she was as good as simone but she'd have to do for tonight.

"hey lil mama."

the girl turned around and smiled shaking her head a bit.

"if that's how you plan on taking me home tonight you'll have to do a better job than that."

"oh trust me once i get you in my bed you'll be begging me to work harder."

"deanna." she said now intrigued by luke.

"the man of your dreams." he smirked as he offered his hand to her. she gladly took it and together they made their way towards the front doors of the club but not before luke could wink at nate and sam while they cheered at him.

"get right." nate yelled.

of course deanna was nothing compared to simone but she had enough to distract him from her. thats all he needed. a distraction.

hello dear friends
yes i have returned on my long long long journey
i was gone for the longest im so sorry but ive been really busy
i havent written the next chapter but the last chapter of the book has been written so thats sorta weird
anyways
another updated idek bcs i need to figure out how its gonna formulate
anyways depressing shit aside
TYSM TO THOSE WHO VOTE AND COMMENT AND STICK AROUND
YALL DA TRUE MVP
YALL KNEW I WAS GONNA COME BACK
i owe it all to you ❤️