nueve

when simone got home she set her bags down from her outing and sat in one of her chair in her kitchen. her heart was racing and she was sure her pits were sweaty as fuck. she hadn't talked to krista in so long and they way krista looked at her today. simone could tell krista was hurt as fuck but simone just really wanted to explain herself. she wanted to explain why she did what she did and why she felt the why she felt and she wanted to explain that she was sorry. she looked down at her phone anxiously hearing her clock tick. the sound it made was like it was taunting her. just ticking and making fun of her because krista obviously had blocked simone and wouldn't be talking to her anytime soon. but when her phone quacked she took a big breath of relief.

Krista

K

Delivered 3:08pm

simone knew krista was mad. her reply as 'k' showed that she was fucking pissed. but simone needed to do this. simone got her car keys and closed her door. she got in the elevator anxiously waiting for it to hurry down the shaft. when she arrived at the lobby she greeted some people in a hurry and into her car. she turned the radio on and listened to the song playing. it was controlla by drake. she really did love anything drake put out. he was talented. when she arrived at krista's condo she parked in the lot and got out. she took a big breath and braced herself. she went inside and knocked at the door. krista opened it and there they stood facing each other. simone looked down at her since krista was a bit shorter than simone.

"hey." simone whispered sort of.

"sup, well come in." krista said opening the door wider. "what did you wanna talk about?" krista spoke up as she closed the door behind simone.

"first off i want to say im sorry i know i hurt you and lied and fuck im so sorry,  i never should've done that to you, ever." simone said stepping a bit closer to krista as krista backed away too. fair enough simone thought.

"yeah you did a fucked up thing but im over it." krista replied crossing her arms.

"i just want to explain to you. i never ever ever in my life planned on shit going the way it did but it happened. i never planned to sort if fall for luke but we never fucked okay."

"all we did was kiss and go on a date i never had sex with him. im so fucked up for lying to you but i don't understand my feelings at the moment. i don't undertake why i've always liked girls but all of a sudden luke comes around and my heart is doing a double take."

"krista the thing is i still love you so fucking much and i never meant to hur-"

"yeah i know, you never meant to hurt me but simone i cant sit here and let you cheat on me because you need to figure who you're in love with, me or him. so if were done here you know where the door is."

"krista please hear me out." simone pleaded.

but it seemed like krista just wasn't having it. simone did something she knew was risky but she didn't want to leave without getting through to krista. it didn't matter if she had a girlfriend or not. after all simone did have krista first. simone moved forward and grabbed krista's face in her hands and met her lips with hers. they tasted exactly the way simone last remembered. sweet and soft. simone missed this familiar feeling so much. the familiar feeling she got when she kissed krista. the butterflies that flew around her stomach. simone got those butterflies for luke too, except at like a level ten. when they pulled apart simone watched krista's beautiful brown eyes flutter open. there was a thick silence between them. seriously it was thicket than brooke shields eyebrows in the eighties. krista cleared her throat and was the first to speak up.

"i didnt know you still felt this way."

"of course i still feel this way, how could i not. we had been dating for 2 years if you dont count the breakup we had."

simone grabbed ahold of krista's hands and brought them up to her lips to plat a kiss on each of her knuckles. her soft dark knuckles. simone was hoping with every fiber in her body that krista wouldn't reject her. she wouldn't be able to take it. she wanted krista badly but she also wanted luke badly. simone watched krista intently. from her breath to her blinking to her swallowing. the time was going agonizingly slow and simone was impatient to hear krista's decision.

"simone, i'll think about it. it'll take time. i never thought you'd ever go around kissing other people and calling other people yours, ever so i'll have to let this simmer. i'll . . . i dont know text you, call you. just give me time." krista said pulling away from simone.

simone nodded. fair enough, she could giver her that but if simone truly knew krista the way she thought she did she knows that krista will forgive her despite everything. krista turned around and headed for the door. she got in her car and drove him in silence. the only noise coming from outside since simone had slid the windows down. when she arrived at her condo she parked her car and headed inside to the elevator. going up she braced herself then it stopped and she felt relieved again. she hadn't completely gotten over her fear of elevators but she was slowly getting there. she entered her home and set her keys in the bowl. she hurried upstair and plopped into her bed just staring up at the white spotted ceiling. simone was hoping krista would text her tonight. would text her that she loved her and would take simone back. she was hoping they'd be together again. the lesbian couple that everyone says is goal, used to anyways.

she's hoping her other friends stop being mad at her for doing what she did even though it was wrong as fuck. she was hoping that things would go back they way they were in the beginning. she was hoping that they would go back to how it was before he stepped into that club that night, before he spoke to her. she was hoping that convincing herself that she really loved krista and not luke would make everything normal again. she was hoping that this was all a dream and she had never fallen for him.

hey hey hey hey
this chappie sucked
i think
but the next one
o lord o lord the next one
i will say i never intended it to go this way i had it pictured differently but i changed my idea so i changed the plot
i hope you'll like the change tho lol
anyways if you liked this pls vote comment n read
i read every comment on this book yall and i love when you comment
anyways im not sure when i'll update the next chapter bcs i'll be pretty busy these next few days
school is like in 5 days and im scared shitless but thats a story for another day
anyways love yall bunchessss