ocho

simone chuckled at the words her boss was saying to her. he was actually a pretty funny, laid back, goofy guy. her stomach was hurting from how much she had laughed tonight, this definitely took her mind off luke and krista up until now that she thought of that. michael walked her up to her condo and together they stopped in front of the white door with the gold letters screwed into them.

"i had a really good time and you're so much more funnier than i thought." she said laughing.

"so you thought i was that boring boss." she asked raising his eyebrows. his hand placed itself on his heart as if he was hurt.
"ouch my feelings."

"oh shut up." she laughed shoving him lightly. this was a turn of events when somehow his hand grabbed ahold of simone's arm as she shoved him. it twisted up under and grabbed it to a stop. simone's breath hitched and panic arose in her. she did want to kiss her boss at one point but that point had passed so long along it was now time she move on. besides she did just get dumped and cut off all in one night. michael's eye flickered from simone's lips to her eyes and he licked his own lips. simone was takwn by surprise when her boss planted a kiss on her lips and shifted his hands so the now laid on her hips. but simone kept her arms at her sides and couldn't bring herself to kiss him back. her eyes were open and she just looked around. the kiss was so disconnected and she knew michael could feel it too because he pulled away and sighed shoving his hands in his pockets.

"is there something wrong? something i did?" he asked her tilting his head to one side and simone tried avoiding his gaze.

"no no it's just that. . . well i sort of just got out of a relationship and im a lesbian too so it just." she said saying the last part quickly so he wouldn't comprehend.

"wait back track." his eyes widen in disbelief.
"you're a lesbian."

"yeah." she nodded slowly.

"now i feel like such an ass, why didn't you tell me like i dont know sometime when i hired you."

"i didn't think it needed to be mentioned." she replied. they both laughed. simone because this was awkward and michael well she didn't know why. michael extended his hand out as simone leaned in for a hug. they laughed again and this time they hugged.

"see you tomorrow simone." he said saluting her as he turned back towards the elevator.
"wait simone one more thing."

"yeah?"

"is it the same?" he asked.

"is what the same?" she asked confused.

"you know. . . sex." his cheeks turned pink a little. simone laughed and rolled her eyes. a question she got asked way too often.

"michael im ninety-seven percent sure you watch lesbian porn so i know you already know how the concept goes."

"you're right, goodnight simone."

"goodnight michael." she replied and shut the door.

—————

simone pushed the covers off of her body and sat in her bed looking up at her ceiling. she needed a moment to take everything in. that's just something she did in the morning, she had to reevaluate everything. she got out of bed and stretched as her black silk tank top rose up a little. her feet made their way towards the bathroom and simone did her daily stuff. it was the weekend which meant she didn't have anything to do which also meant she didn't have to go to work. she decided she would just pamper herself this morning. treat herself to some breakfast and shopping. she opened her fridge and looked around. there wasn't much to eat since she generally ate out or bought take out. but there was some fruit, yogurt and granola cereal with raisins in them.

she was going to eat a breakfast parfait this morning. each time simone would cut up her fruits she couldn't help but let her thoughts drift off to her and krista. many times krista would sleep over and they would just play around in the kitchen and have mini food fights. things they used to do before simone messed everything up. she sighed and continued making her food. she didn't understand what compelled her to do what she did. she didn't understand why all her life she had seen a bunch of decent looking guys but at this point her feelings had picked luke out of all people. she sat at her table and started eating her food. she was scrolling through her social media and seeing all of krista's post's and everything. didn't look like krista was missing simone one bit and that hurt simone like hell. she she opened up the green icon and looked through their messages.

she was really missing her girlfriend; ex girlfriend. she finished her food and set the dishes in the sink. when she was looking through her and krista's texts a particular one stuck out at her. one where they both said they would be together forever and that they loved each other. that love was obviously gone on krista's end. the worst part and she never even gave simone time to explain. she just walked out and simone couldn't blame her. she would've done the same thing too. simone put her phone down on the counter and went upstairs. she needed to get out her feelings and what better way to do that than to go shopping. she was going to go casual today. casual as in short, vans, and a tee shirt. she decided to keep her hair down and just put each strand behind her ear. she grabbed her bag and hurried downstairs grabbing her phone and making sure to get her car keys out the bowl. she entered the elevator and pressed the button ready to go down.

going to the mall she was really hoping she wouldn't run into krista or even worse, luke. when she got down she looked around the lobby and noticed the counter and the doors all around. she never really paid attention to how it looked like, she was always in a rush to get to work and not get fired. she pressed the button so her car beeped and she got in. she would be going to one of the big malls in her area. thats where there was always the biggest stores. she turned the radio on when crzy by kehlani came on. singing along she gripped onto the steering wheel and mouthed all the words not caring if people looked at her crazy. she reached the mall and got out locking all the door. the sun was beating down and it was hot as fuck. little sweat trickles were appearing on her forehead and she huffed for breath.

it was fucking hot. when she reached the inside she went through all her favorite stores. forever21, victoria secret, footlocker and more. by three her stomach was growling and she was really hungry so she stopped at the food court. this had to be the hardest decision in her life. she was torn between chick fil a and taco bell. so like any sane person she listed out their pro and cons and decided to go with taco bell. taco bell had cheesy beef burritos and simone was a sucker for a burrito. she gave her order and waited for her food to get ready. she looked around just out of curiosity and noticed someone. it looked krista with someone else. a girl. but ut couldn't be krista, how could krista break up with her and snap back so fast onto another relationship. it seemed as if the pair were making their way towards the food court towards taco bell. panic arose in simone's chest and started worrying. her food still wasn't ready and she was nervous to come face to face with krista but at the same time she wanted to talk to her about everything that was going on. when krista arrived they locked eyes.

simone could see the hurt and bitterness that krista had against her. the guy gave simone her food to go and she grabbed the bag. she looked at krista one last time but krista didn't look back. she was too busy kissing who simone was assuming was her new girlfriend. simone bit back the tears and just hurried out the mall. she needed time to compose herself. when she got to her car she pulled out her phone and did something she never thought she would do first.

krista

can we talk?

sent 3:15pm

so this chap was sort of boring
but there will be more action in the next ones
trust me giys
anyways im going back to school soon so im not sure how updating will be during then but lets hope i dont like take 5k years to update
anyways pls listen to distraction by kehlani bcs its LIT
anyways if you liked this chapter pls pls plsssss comment
vote
n
share
that makes you even more awesome than you already are plus i'll give you a cookie
oh n brw theres a shit ton of mistakes even if you dont notice them i mean you might bcs a sentence wont make sense but my dumb ass will fix them l8ter on :)))
also also also also
in the media thats sorta tryna picture what simone was wearing except black and the top longer lol