trece

simone woke up to another day and was thankful. as she should. now it was time for work once more yet that shouldn't be surprising since it was tuesday. so far krista and her were doing good despite the secret and the secret feelings. but this happened right? you're in love with two people one more than the other and you try and push the feelings of the other for the other person. simone just wasn't sure what to do and luke had been calling and texting nonstop. so much that krista was getting suspicious and simone just had to reassure her girlfriend that nothing was going on. on the outside at least, in her heart it was like a fucking tornado. simone got her clothes on and got ready for work. she decided that today she would tell luke they were over. not that they were together in the first place. but she would end things and distance herself from him, but they could remain friends. she at least wanted that. thats what they called being the bigger person right? simone finished getting ready and applied her makeup. when she finished that she hurried downstairs and grabbed a poo tart and made a cup of coffee. she poured milk in it and about seven spoons on sugar inside. it still tasted a bit coffee-ish but less bitter. she hurried eating her breakfast and when she finally finished she hurried outside to her car. the weather felt nice and theres was a small breeze which felt really good. simone got in her car and headed for her job. she had been working with michael for a bit now and she loved her job aside from calums perverted ass but besides that her job was really great and it paid well. really really well. simone had finally arrived and had a smile on her face. even though she had to break it to luke and all she was smiling because today was a good day. this was bound to go bad probably most likely but she had a little hit of hope that it wouldn't. she pressed the elevator button and when the door slid open she slipped in and it shut. it went up and simone closed herb eyes. she was slowly getting over the small fear and it was actually getting better. she finally reached the floor where all the action took place aka work. she greeted marilyn which was the receptionist she was getting familiar with. and by familiar simone meant marilyn's ass was fat. she walked to into michael's office and saw him sitting there jotting things down.

"good morning michael." she chirped setting her bag in the seat next to her.

"morning simone, something got you all happy?"

"why yes there is, coming here to labor for you once more for the hefty pay of five thousand dollars a week. that's a sweet life if i do say so myself." simone joked but only half joked.

"right and i should believe that because?"

"because i have zero reason to lie to you." she responded.

"alright well today is actually pretty busy so we needa focus."

"are you implying that we never focus other days? im hurt that you would think i play around here michael."

"well all you do is carry papers back and forth hermes."

"thats what you assign me." she winked.

"touché." he smirked.

"but no i mean im very busy today. several meetings and closing of minor business deals which means you'll pretty much be very busy today and as your first task hermes go scan this contracts and make more copies."

"got it zeus." she answered back to him which brought michael to laugh.

they joked often and it was nice really. to be able to joke with your boss and still be professional. as simone got ahold of the papers she went into the copy room and started setting up the setting. if she remembered correctly michael had asked for fifty copies of contracts for several other businesses to close and scan other signed contracts to get ready to fax them. this was more usual work than simone did but this was her job so she didn't mind. but as she passed ashton's office she hadn't seen luke which is where like was most of the time. that was really weird and she was itching to finally tell him everything. as she finished up the copies and scans and fax of the papers she felt a pair of arms snake around her waist. krista didn't mention she was going to be at the office.