Epilogue

8 months later

simone woke up ready for today. today was her promotion from michaels job and the closing deal with luke's company as well. so needless to say today was very important. sort of like a small mixer and simone intended on looking good. she went to the bathroom and turned the water on waiting for it to get to a decent level while she brushed her teeth. then simone got in the shower and lathered her body in strawberry scented soap. strawberry was always the go to if you're trying to smell really good. they made strawberry lip balm, hair shampoo, anything. simone got out the shower and went into her bedroom. she bit her lip as she watched krista bend over. it had been approximately eight months since simone had chosen krista over luke and she wasn't regretting her decision so far. that's what she was convincing herself anyways. but the relationship with krista wasn't bad or anything it just wasn't how her and luke had it. she still got butterflies with krista but with luke it was at a level ten. anyways it was too late to fix anything. she had let eight months go by without speaking to luke unless it had to do with business. and luke seemed very happy without simone since he was always posting pictures of him and who simoe was assuming his girlfriend. from all the creeping simone did, luke and his girlfriend traveled a lot. but simone brushed the thoughts off. today was her day and michael and luke's in a sort of way. but mostly hers and on her day she didn't need to think about such depressing things or feel nostalgic. the nostalgia should've been done months ago right.

"damn i can't believe this ass is all mine." simone said smacking krista's butt.

krista laughed and rolled her eyes. simone had done a successful job keeping the fact that her and luke had hooked up before simone finally was with krista. she managed to keep it a secret this long and she had no intention on mentioning it. why would she say something like that and have everything she built crumble down over luke's stupid cute face. she was over him and their "relationship". simone went to her closet and picked out a red dress that would hug all her curves just righ. she paired it with silver red bottoms. she did her makeup taking her time and going slowly to perfect everything. from her eyebrows to her eyeliner, from the contour to the highlight. everything had to be perfect and blended in correctly. when simone finished krista walked over to the vanity and did her makeup as well. krista was wearing a black outfit. black tight skirt with a top that matched in a crop too and black red bottoms. simone decided today she would flat iron her hair so she got to doing that and about thirty minutes later she was done. it was no joke straightening curly ass hair. when they both finished and looked good as fuck simone grabbed her purse and received the text that their uber was outside. the celebration was during the night so yeah it was dark outside.

they got in the car while the drive there was short krista and simone decided to start the party a little earlier. together they opened the champagne and drank a little. simone leaned over to krista and kissed her roughly running her hands all over krista's body. simone got on her knees and pulled krista's skirt back a little.

"no underwear? kinky." simone skirked sucking on her fingers and getting to work.

they didn't care that their driver could bear them. they were a bit tipsy and just ready to have fun. after all simone was getting promoted. offical assistant and coordinator of business meetings. sounded amazing rolling off her tongue. when krista climaxed all over simone's finger, simone wasted no time and licked her fingers clean just at the same time they arrived at the big office. they got out the car and their driver winked at them while the both of them just giggled. they entered the big building and headed for the elevator. simone was now fully over her fear of elevators and pressed the button as the doors shut and they went shooting up. when the ding sounded they got out and walked towards the big business meeting office. that's where the party was being held. simone walked in with her arm candy in hand as every one congratulated her and embraced her. she felt so loved and 
accomplished. all the good energy moving around right now made her her smile. she walked over to luke and greeted him as they smiled at each other.

"thank you so much michael, i'm so happy that you think i deserve this. seriously thank you." she said to him.

"of course, you've worked so hard you really deserve it."

"excuse me everybody, i'd like to make a toast." simone said clinking the glass.

when every one's attention turned to her she gave her heartfelt toast. she hadn't even written any of this, this was just from her heart right now and off the top of her head.

"i'd also like every one to give mr. clifford a hand for closing another successful business deal. get that money mikey!" she cheered and so did every one with her.

simone took a gulp if her drink and continued walking around and getting congratulated. she walked out the office and down the hall only to bump into someone. she looked up and she swear her heart fell out her ass. because there was luke standing before her in all his fucking glory. seeing luke's face after eight months of limited contact felt for foreign yet familiar. seeing his feature, his piercing blue eyes, pink soft lips, seeing all that felt familiar. she blinked a couple time and laughed feeling uncomfortable.

"simone. . . um congratulations." luke said flashing her that oh so familiar smile.

the smile that she missed so much and the smile she spent so many nights reminiscing about.

"thanks." simone managed to let out.

then there was the uncomfortable silence. of course there will be. they had history together and seeing him once again felt. . . different. but it was a rush of emotions all over again. just coursing through her body.

"well i'll see you around."

"wait luke, we need to talk. we didn't leave off on such a great note."

luke scoffed and smiled bitterly. "yeah i know, you sort of slept with me, skipped out on me than broke my heart when you coldly told me you didn't love me, does that ring a bell?"

"luke that's the thing." simone said.

her heart was racing so fucking fast she thought she would go into cardiac arrest. she didn't understand why the wave of emotions were storming towards her now. but she has never stopped loving luke. despite the eight months that she was just lying to herself. she was hopelessly in love with this man and this could be her chance to get him back or lose him forever.

"that's the thing luke, i fucking lied because for fucks sake i still love you i am in love with you." simone said her voice coming out shakily. there she had said it.

"i never stopped loving you."

THE END

omffffff what have i doneeee
i will admit
i cried like a lil
sad bcs its ending
sad bcs we'll never know what happens to simone and luke
BUT
I JUST WANNA SAY
TYSFM FOR ALL THE VOTES
COMMENTS
READS
SHARES IF YOU DID
AND ANYTHING REALLY
THANK YOU FOR GIVINF THIS BOOK A CHANCE
YOU DA REAL MVP
EVERY
SINGLE
ONE
OF
YALL
I LOVE WRITING THIS
AND um yea
anywaysssssssss
dont fret
i am not gone
i still have my book just sex ANDDDDDDDD a new book will come out obviiiiiiiiiii
and um yea
anyways
tysm
once again
yall truly are amazing
i just
idek man i just
ty❤️
one luv in da familia
until nextttttt timeeeee