Chapter 3

Angel's P.O.V

After we played spin the bottle Jordan got back with our food. He walks in the door with food in his hands. " I got the dinner! Come and get it!" We all walk too the kitchen too get our food. Jordan ordered the pepperoni and anchovies pizza , Surpreme pizza , and the Ultra Meat Surprise pizza. Once I got my plate and water I sat down and ate my food. " So Angel, what did you all do while I was gone?" asked Jordan. "U-uh...we just p-played a game" I said. "what KIND of game?" asked Jordan again. " We played spin the bottle Jordan, now stop bothering her. She just got here." said Eddie as he turns his head and flashes a grin. I blush and smile back at him before I finds the rest of my food. After I finished I got up and threw the trash in the garbage. " So, what does everyone want too do?" asked Jordan. " I don't know Hordan...how about I movie I guess?" Asked Seamus. We all nod in agreement as they start too head downstairs too the movie room. " You guys go ahead and go down there, I gotta go take a shower!" I say as I skip too my room. I grab my change of clothes and shuffle too the bathroom. I put my clothes down, and turn on the water too warm. Once it feels warm enough, I strip down and get in the shower. I start humming a tune as I start too wash myself down. I was still in the shower when I heard a knock at the door. " ANGEL! hurry up Hordan wants you downstairs soon!" yelled Seamus. I hop out of the shower, and dried myslef off. I slipped on a red and gray tanktop and a pair of black shorts. I walk out of the shower and put my clothes in the hamper. I turn around too see Eddie sitting by his computer. I walk over too him and wrap my arms around his neck. He takes his headset off and turns his chair around. " Hey Angel. Are you ready too go watch the movie?" Asked Eddie. "Hell yeah! Let's go Eddie!" I say. I was about too run out of my room too go downstairs but Eddie grabs my arm. " E-Eddie come on! Let's go watch the damn movie!" i say. "Wait Angel...I need too tell you something" Eddie said. I turn around too see him with his eyes filled love. " Is something wrong Eddie?" I ask. " Just..let me show you. ok?. Just if you get mad just tell me and I won't talk too you again" said Eddie. " W-Why would I not talk too you? And why would I get mad at you?" I ask. He just sighs as he cups my face and leans in until there is no space between our body any more and our lips connect. He just sits there letting it longer for a bit. after awhile he pulls back and gets up. " Now, let's go watch the movie" he says. I get up with him and walk downstairs too where the rest of them are. " There you are! It took you all ten years too get here!" yelled Seamus. " Like what the fuck?!" Yells James. " Calm down Seamus and James. At least they are here now. Now let's watch this movie!" yells Jordan as we me and Eddie sit down.

-Halfway through the movie-

Eddie gets up too get a drink and I go up and follow him. Ive thought over these few hours about the kiss. When I kissed Aleks I liked it at first , and I thought I was falling for him...but when I Eddie kissed me I felt the magic... the spark... the feeling you get once in a lifetime. I love Eddie. Ive fallen for him and he has fallen for me, I say too myslef as I was losing track of time. "Eddie!" I say. " Yeah Angel?" replied Eddie. " I-I wanted too talk too you about something." I say quietly but loud enough for him too hear. " Let me guess.... it's about the kiss isn't it?" he asked coldly. " Yes it is Eddie. But just please let me talk too you about it." I ask. " ok...go ahead then." he says as he takes a sip of his water then puts it down. I gulp as I slowly lean in until our lips touch. He seemed surprised but loosened up. I let all my emotions go into the kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist as we continue too kiss. After a bit we pull back and take a breath. "Angel.... I love you" Eddie said. " I love you too Eddie as I look into his beautiful brown eyes. He kisses me on the forehead as we walk back too where the rest of them are. " It took y'all long enough!" yelled Seamus once again. " Well I'm SORRY Seamus... poor pitiful you" I say sarcasticly. " He frowns but soon it turns into a smile and starts too laugh. " Hahaha. Wow Angel. Your starting too be sarcastic!" Said Seamus as he starts too clap. " thank you" I say as I start too bow. We all laugh a bit until I me and Eddie sit back down. " Started out as a high school reject. nothing much was expected from me" rang my phone. All of them turned their heads at me including Eddie. " I didn't know you listen too S.I.Y.R Angel. " Hell yeah I do Eddie !" I say as I get up too pick up the call. " Hold on.. I gotta take this call, I say as I walk out of the room and Into my room. I notice the number is from my friend Miranda. She was also a hybrid because I always saw her when she had too have test runs. We soon became friends. I answer the call.