Chapter 5

Angel P.O.V

11:00 am.

I open my eyes and cringe because the window is opened and the sun is shining in my eye. I yawn as I get up as my feet touch the hardwood floor. I walk across the room and search through my drawers and find a " My Chemical Romance" shirt and a pair of black jeans to match. I hear my bathroom door open to see Eddie come out in only a towel around his waist. He looks at me blankly as his cheeks turns a dark red. " U-Uh Eddie I'm so sorry I d-didn't see you" I stutter as I stand there with my bracelets in hand. He walks toward me and pushes me up against a wall. I let out a small squeak as he pins my arms above my head. He smirks at me then leans in and crashes our lips together creating a heated kiss.

He slightly drags his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance to explore my mouth. I accept it and let him in. He darts his tongue in and fights my tongue for dominance. He wins as he starts to explore my mouth. He licks every crevice not missing a spot. I let a moan come out of my throat , making my mouth vibrate. He takes his lips off mine and starts to attack my neck with his lips. He kisses and licks around my neck trying to find my spot. He is kissing and biting my neck creating blue marks. Everyone will find out but I don't give a fuck right now. I'm in heaven. I say to myself.

He finds my sweet spot as I let out a loud moan. I can feel him smirk against my neck. He takes his lips off my neck and looks me in the eyes. " You like this huh babe?" he asked with a husky lust filled voice. " M-mhm" I say while I continue to breath heavy. He smirks as he lifts my shirt up. He starts to kiss my collarbone down to my my breasts. He stops there and looks up at me. " Angel and Eddie! Get down here for a minute!" yelled James. Eddie groans as he stands back up fully and looks at me. " We will finish this later" he says as he kisses me. I smile and kiss back as I walk toward the door. " I'm gonna go change" he says as he smacks my butt until walking to his drawer to find some clothes. I blush as I walk downstairs to where everyone else is. Miranda comes up to me and whispers in her ear. " Why were you up there so long?" she asked. My face turns red as I whisper back. "Uhm me and Eddie had a heated make out session. He said me and him will finish it later" I say. Miranda shakes her head yes as she giggles. I chuckle slightly as I walk up to the couch. " Ok, why the actual fuck did you want me down here?" I asked. " Well.. we were wondering if you wanted to go with Miranda and James to go see Seamus at the hospital " said Jordan. "Oh. I guess I could go" I say. Miranda giggles and James smiles. James walks up to me and gives me a hug. " Thank you for coming with us. I called Seamus yesterday and he talked about you. I wanted to thank your for coming with us to see him. H-he's my best friend" says James as he starts to tear up. " I-it's ok James" I say as I pat his back. he sniffs as he walks back to Miranda. Miranda whispers something in his ear and she kisses him on his cheek. I knew they would date soon. I say to myself.

I walk up to my room as I see Eddie sitting on our bed looking at his phone. " Hey babe.I will be back. Im going with Miranda and James to go see Seamus at the hospital" I say. He looks down as his fists clench. " No Eddie. He's not going to hurt me. ok?" I say to Eddie. " I..I just don't want him to take you from me. I know he is your ex boyfriend Angel" says Eddie. I lift his head up and give him a calm soft kiss. " I will never leave you Eddie. I love you" I say to him. He smiles as he kisses my hand. " Ok baby. I love you to" he said. I smile as I walk to wear my shoes are. I pick up a pair of blue converses.

I grab my black beanie and slip it over my ears. " I so wish I didn't have these damn ears. It makes it hard for me to hear things" I grumble. I sigh as I walk downstairs to see Miranda and James making out on the couch. " Hey! lets go. And please don't suck face around me" I say. " Hehe ok" says Miranda as she giggles. " Your so cute Miranda. Your my little panda bear" says James as he kisses her nose. She blushs as she slips on her beanie as James slips on his Cookie Monster beanie. " Ok.. Let's head to the hospital to see Sea!" yells James. " Ok James. Stop yelling you fucker! This hat may cover my ears but that doesn't mean I still can't hear your horrid screams! I say to James in frustration. " Ok miss grgrumpy lets go!" said James as we hop in his car.

There all you cuties! ^~^ I made this chapter for y'all. well I'm done here for now *Twerks furiously out of the room* SUBC out!