Chapter 10

Angel P.O.V

When the movie finally ended I try and get off Eddie's lap, but he's alseep and he has a grip on my waist.

I struggle and wiggle trying to move out of his grasp. After a few attempts of failing I look around to see if I can use anything to help me get out of his death grip.

I look to my left and see Aleks is passed out on the end of the couch.

"Aleks" I whisper.

He doesn't move.

"Aleks, wake up" I say a bit louder.

I look around again and see everyone else is probably in their rooms, beside James, who is passed out in a chair across the room.

I groan in frustration, still trying to get out of the grasp Eddie has on me.

I look towards Aleks again.

"Aleks you fuck wake up!" I say.

His dog ears move a bit and he moves a bit.

"Oh, my fucking god" I say in my head.

"Aleks!" I say.

He finally jolts up, looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"What the hell do you want?" he asks, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

"Please .. help me. Eddie has a grip on me and I want to get out of it. I need to record some videos" I say still sitting on Eddie's lap.

"Oh" was all he said. He gets off the couch and walks to me, standing in front of me.

He tries to unlock Eddie's arms from my waist. He fails, Eddie'a arms still wrapped around me while he's snoring softly.

"Ok then. I got this" he said trying again, failing.

He walks over to Eddie, standing by him.

"Well I know he hates when I flick his ears" said Aleks.

"Well do whatever, I don't give a fuck. I want out of his grasp" I say.

Aleks flicks one of Eddie's ears earning a slight groan from Eddie.

Eddie opens his eyes and glares at Aleks.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" Asked Eddie.

"Angel wanted to go record, but you had her trapped in some death grasp" replied Aleks.

"Well that doesn't mean you can flick my ears. You know I hate it" said Eddie.

Aleks rolled his eyes and walks away.

"Uh babe. Please .. let me go. I really need to record some stuff for my channel" I say.

"Oh heh. Sorry bb" he said.

He finally unlocks his arms from me, enabling me to be free. I get off his lap and stretch, my tail swaying a bit.

"Ima be in my room, if you need me" I say skipping off, up the stairs.

Before I reach my room someone pushes me up against a wall.

"Seamussss what do you want nowww" I whine.

"Well that's a simple question. I want you" he says smirking.

"Not now. I need to record. I say.

"Nope. You can record later"he said grabbing my hand and dragging me to his room.

He shuts the door and pushes me up against it.

"Why don't we have a little fun" he asked slyly.

"But I need to record" I whine pouting at him.

"So please let me go" I say.

He shakes his head and steps closer to me, our bodies almost pressed together.

I try an move put he pins my arms above my head.

"Oh fuck. I need to record, but he won't let me go" I say in my head.

He smirks at me and leans in, pressing our lips together.

I slowly start to kiss back, enjoying it a bit.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt to have a little fun" I say in my head.

He licks my bott lip whining for entrance.

I part my lips and he slips his tongue in, fighting with my tongue.

His hands let go of my arms, and puts them on my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck, hands playing with his hair.

He breaks the kiss and moves his lips to my neck. He kisses around my neck, sucking slightly but not leaving marks. He finds my sweet spot, and I let out a moan.

He takes one of his hands and slips it under my shirt, feeling along my chest.

I shiver a bit as his cold hands roam my warm body.

He takes his lips off my neck and kisses me, slipping his tongue in my mouth again.

He continues to kiss me, our tongues dancing, while he feels along my body.

We continue these actions until someone knocks on the door, interrupting us.

Seamus pulls back from the kiss and groans.

"Are you serious. Again this is happening" he groans.

I walk over to his computer, quickly checking some website, as he opens the door.

"Yes?" I heard Seamus say at the door.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to do a BBT series together" asked James at the other side of the door.

"Sure I guess" replies Seamus.

I get off the website I was on, and get up walking over to them.

"Excuse meh. Im gonna go record now" I said moving past them.

I walk to my room and sit at my computer deciding which game I'm going to record.

I pick the game Slender, since alot of people like me playing it.

I put in a facecam, since I do that Everytime I play horror games.

I start the recording with the facecam.

"What's up mah Space Cats. It's SuperUltraBaconCat here and today ima play some Slender since you all like it! You guys just love to see me scared shitless dont ya" I laugh smiling looking into the camera.

"Well lets get this game started" I say starting the game.

--------------------------

Welp there's that chapter ^3^ hope ya liked it.

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

An follow if ya want! (:

Baiii mah fluffs or space cats!~Angel ;3