Chapter 7

Angel P.O.V

11:30 am

~In Dream~

I suddenly wake up and I'm in a cold room standing up.Someone turns on the light exposing Eddie in a chair, ropes around his arms keeping him from escaping.

"E-Eddie?" I ask trying to get a closer look at him.

"R-Run Angel. Get out of he-"

He said before getting cut off by someone stabbing him with a knife.

I watch like the world is in slow motion. I hear him tell me the words. Then BAM .. I see Eddie get stabbed with the knife.

I scream and try to run to him but it's like I'm frozen in place. I can't move.

"EDDIE!" I scream still trying to move.

The person before him stabs him again ... and again ... and again.

I stand there in horror tears flowing from my eyes as I watch my love getting killed before my eyes.

Eddie stays in the chair blood pouring from his mouth. The man that was stabbing him was gone and I was left here with Eddie as he was dying.

I see him mouth the words "I love you" as he takes his last breath before dying.

As he dies I feel as if I can move. I tremble and sink to the ground as I continue to cry.

I shake and wheeze as I sob loudly. I hear a door open and a man come in the room. I look up and see my creator ... the one who made me a hybrid.

He looks at me and smiles as he holds up a gun pointing it at me.

I shake my head trying to tell him no. He just laughs as he shoots the gun and it goes through my head, killing me.

I falll back going into eternal darkness forever.

~End of Dream~

I wake up by someone shaking me.

"Angel? Angel ..Angel wake up" said the voice.

I sit up and look over and see Eddie there a bit confused.

"Are you ok babe. What happened? What's wrong?" he asked concern in his eyes.

"I-I had a n-nightmare" I stutter shaking.

"Tell me baby" he said.

I shake my head yes as I lay in his arms.

"I had a nightmare about you getting killed. A-And I couldn't do anything. After they killed you they killed me. I-It was horrible" I say trembling.

"It's ok Angel. Im here and I will never leave you" he said calmly.

I nod slightly as he raises my head up looking me in the eyes.

"I love you" he said smiling a bit.

" I love you too Eddie"i say as he leans in connecting our lips together.

We lay there calmly kissing enjoying the time together.

"Angel and Sly! Get your asses down here Koots wants to stream!" yelled Seamus from outside the room.

I hear Eddie groan and get up slipping on a shirt and some pants. He opens the door and glares and Seamus.

"Can you tell Jordan to fuck off for once?" he asked frustration in his voice.

"Sure. But if he gets mad and I get in trouble for it I'm gonna kick your ass" he says.

"Mhm. Yeah sureee I bet ya won't" said Eddie rolling his eyes.

Seamus growls and walks off his tail swaying behind him.

Eddie turns around on his heels and looks at me.

"Ya wanna stream with the guys?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"I guess" I say getting off the bed and stretching.

" I'm gonna go get dressed then" I say walking to him giving him a peck on the lips. " See ya downstairs bb" I say before skipping out of his room my tail going from side to side.

I walk into my room and walk to my drawer grabbing out a "Nobs4Lyf" shirt and some jeans.

I put on the shirt and slip on the jeans stuffing my tail into it. I put on some vans and I put on a " Smoke Meth and Hail Satan" hoodie. I fix my hair and cover my ears with the hood of the jacket.

I sigh walking downstairs seeing all of the sitting on the couch.

"Ready to head to the office to stream?" asked Jordan wearing his hoodie that's covering his ears.

I shake my head as they get up and stretch either putting on their hoods or fixing their beanies.

"Miranda. You ready to stream?" I ask walking outside.

"Yeppers" she says happily adjusting her panda beanie.

I nod my head as I get in the back of the car with Miranda. Im sitting my a window and Miranda is in the middle, while James is sitting on her other side.

Seamus is in the drivers seat while Eddie is in the passenger seat, and I guess Koots and Dan are driving together.

I sigh as I look out the window as they drive off heading to the office.

---------------------------------------

There's another chapter ^_^ I feel happy now huehue. Hope ya enjoyed it!

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

An follow if ya want! (:

Baii!~ Angel ;3