Chapter 8

Angel P.O.V

We finally reach the office after awhile. Once Seamus parks we get out and walk inside. Jordan and Dan had already got there so they were in their offices already.

Eddie and James went to their offices and shut their doors. I look for Miranda but give up soon, guessing she is in James's office.

I sigh and walk down the hall about to walk to the stream room. Before I reach the door someone grabs my hand dragging me to a room.

The person drags me into their room and shuts and locks the door. I look up and see that it was Seamus that dragged me in here.

"Why did you drag me in here?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"I wanted to ask you something" he said standing in front of me

"Well what is it?" I say crossing my arms.

"But hurry because I think we are gonna stream soon" I say before he speaks.

"Ok. I wanted to ask... are we ya'know .. going out?" he asks quietly.

I sit there and my arms fall to my sides.

"Are me and him going out?" I say in my head. " Well .. I guess we are because I think I like him. Wait ... But what about Eddie? What if he finds out?!" I yell in my head.

"A-Angel?" he asks waving one of his hands in front of my face.

I snap back into reality and look at him.

"U-Uh ....I think we are" I say stuttering.

I see his face light up immediately. He walks up to me and wraps his arms around me engulfing me in a hug.

"Dear god what did I just do?" I say in my mind.

He releases the hug and has his arms around my waist. He smiles and leans in pressing our lips together.

I instantly melt into the kiss, kissing back. He slightly swipes his tongue across my bottom lip wanting entrance. I part my lips and he slips his tongue in my mouth playing with my tongue.

I moan slightly and he grabs my butt making me squeak. I take that advantage and wrap my legs around his waist. He lifts me up and pushes me against the wall.

He licks every part of my mouth not missing a spot. I moan again and wrap my hands in his hair, slightly tugging at his locks making him moan.

We continue our hot kiss, tongues fighting, and teeth clinking every once in awhile.

"Yo Sea were gonna stream come on!" yelled James.

Seamus groans and breaks the kiss letting me go. I look at his hair and see it's ruffled and messed up.

"What?" he asks looking at me.

"Your hair. It's messed up" I say giggling.

He playfully rolls his eyes and fixes his hair slipping on a hat.

I fix my hair a bit and fix my shirt. I grab a blue beanie Seamus had on his desk. I put it on and open his door walking out and into the stream room.

Seamus follows in and plops down on the couch relaxing. Jordan is sitting at a computer, same with the rest of them except James and Miranda, who aren't in the room.

"Hey Angel, can you go get Miranda and James?" asked Jordan without looking up from his screen.

"Yeah I guess" I say sighing and walking back out of the room and over to James's office room.