Chapter 13

Angel P.O.V

I sit at my seat, plans going through my head. I quickly get up and walk to Miranda

"M-Miranda" I say shakily.

She puts down the magazine and gets up, and looks at me.

"Yeah?" she said.

"W-We need to move...now" I say , my heart beating.

"Uh..Why?" she questions, tilting her head to the side.

"Well, on the news they were talking about a hybrid being spotted .. and the hybrid they showed was me" I say biting my lip slightly.

"Ohhhh shit" she said.

"Ok then. When and where are we moving?" she asks walking over to the stairs.

"We can't move to any of these states...There is a chance they could find us all. So were gonn have to move to Canada" I say walking up the stairs with her.

Once we reach the top of the stairs she looks at me with a smile on her face.

"Canada? Oh my god yay!" she giggles jumping up and down.

"Miranda! Now is not the time for happiness and giggles. If we get caught, we are ALL gonna die" I say sternly.

She stops jumping and she looks at me with a frown.

"Ok.." she says.

"Sorry for yelling at ya. I just don't want anyone of us to get hurt" I say smiling a bit.

Her face brightens up and she nods.

"Now go tell everyone else, then get packed because were leaving as soon as possible" I say before walking over to Eddie's room and walking in.

I see him laying on his bed, on his phone.

"Uh babe, I need to talk to you" I say as I sit on the edge of his bed.

He sits up and looks at me, and puts his phone down.

I gulp and sigh before I speak,

"We're moving to Canada" I say looking him in the eyes.

"Why??" he asks tilting his head to the side.

"Lemme cut this short. If we don't move to Canada, we are either all gonna get captured and taken back to the lab, or were all gonne die" I say.

He nods and jumps up, and walks to his closet and grabs out a dufflebag.

"Ok so pack all the stuff you need, and we will try and leave as soon as possible" I say before walking out of his room and into mine.

I grab a suitcase and a dufflebag and set them by my drawer. I take out all my clothes and put them in my dufflebag. I then take all my books and other necessities.

.

.

After I pack everything I need I drag my stuff down the stairs and put them by the door.

Seamus's and Kootra's stuff is already down there by the door.

I skip back up the stairs to Miranda's room to see if she is finished packing.

I open her door to see four dufflebags, two suitcases, and a box that's filled with stuff for her panda.

"Jesus christ, Miranda what the fuck are you doing? Your packing your stuff, not the damn house" I say looking at all the stuff.

"Sorry, I just have alot of stuff" she giggles as she takes two dufflebags out of her room, and down the stairs.

I shake my head as I walk out of her room, and check up on James. I open his door to see him zipping up a dufflebag.

He has one dufflebag and two suitcases with him.

"That's all you need?" I ask him as I stand in the doorway.

"Yup. I don't really have much" he said as he picked up his dufflebag.

"Ok, are we leaving tonight?" I ask.

"Do you have tickets for the plane?" he asked

I nod smiling a bit. My other hybrid friend, Casadi had sent in tickets for a plane ride to come to live with her in Canada. She apparently lives in a mansion...With her sister Paige and her husband Zale. She told me it's a pretty big mansion, and we are all welcome to live there.

I sigh as I walk back downstairs to see everyone standing by the door with their stuff. Since this was an emergency move, we are just leaving this stuff here and the mansion we are living in, has all the stuff we need, including labtops.

"Ok everyone, Who's ready to go to Canada?" I say clasping my hands together.

-----------------------