Chapter 3

Next morning I woke up to some noise outside my door. I got out of bed and open the door, too see the three servants running in the hall, they were chasing a mouse. I sighted and walked after them, they stopped at the corner looking around for the mouse.

“Where did it go?” the girl asked her voice sounded like a little girl.

I jumped over them and kicked to a sculpture out of the bottom came the mouse, I placed the sculpture back again and cut the way for the mouse and picked it up. “Here you go, then will you please be quiet” I asked as I dumped the mouse down in the chefs hands they were all starring at me, the maids nose began to bleed. “What is it?” I asked.

“Well… you just look… really pretty… nothing else… and you did our job like it was nothing” the Chef explained and looked away hiding a small blush. First there I realize that it was my nightdress, it was short baby blue silk with thin straps and it reach to the middle of my legs the top kind of heart shaped at my breast, so it showed pretty much of my body.

“Grow up” I said with a little blush and walked quickly back, this was the first time I ever had showed it in public, normally I never stepped outside my room in my night clothes so no one never saw it. I changed into my normal clothes, after that I looked at the time 06:45. You got to be kidding me! They made noise at that time at day, why don’t they just place a marching band in my room instead.

Knock, knock

“Come in” I answered and sighted

“I can see they woke you up as well, the breakfast is ready would you have some?” Sebastian asked

“Sure thanks” I said and followed him down stairs. We walked outside at the terrace where a round table was set with food. Ciel was already there reading a newspaper.

“I never thought I should see a kid reading the paper” I comment and place myself a cross from him. He looked up from it “I can see they woke you up as well” he said a bit tired.

“Yes and I cut their noise too” I answered.

“I have been thinking over this Co-working and though I don’t need your help but I think we can make it work somehow, but you have to understand that I have my family’s fabric too…” Ciel talked like a real adult it sort of surprised me I didn’t expect him to be like this.

“Sure I understand what a luck that I can do things on my own too, when you are working on your other business, I have my own orders to follow” I answered

“May I ask what exactly is you job, I understand that you’re a demon hunter but what does that include and how does it works?” Ciel asked.

“Like you said I’m a demon hunter, I hunt creatures of darkness and kill them. I have been educated from the age of 4 and was finished when I was 8, bye that age I could walk out in a coldblooded war and kill without showing any emotions, I can take any career or job in the human world and fill it out perfectly, I am what normal humans would call a ‘wonder child’ and I’m also that into my real job as a demon hunter” I answered, I made inverted camas at wonder child.