Chapter 11

Stacys’ POV

The next day I slept to it was 10:00am, I skip breakfast because I didn’t felt that hungry. I had to wait with talking to Ciel because he had a business meeting with some men, so I speeded the time in the garden, with Finny, Pluto and the kids.

“Ahchoo” I sneezed for the 10th time

“Are you sure you will help me playing with Pluto?” Finny asked, we had put the kids to pull up all the weeds.

“Yes I don’t have anything else to do, so I just have to live with my allergy right now” I answered with a weak smile.

“Hey that’s the first time I see you smile, it’s pretty”

“Thanks but don’t get use to it” I answered and sneezed again. Finney threw the trees so Pluto could run after them and burn them down. “It’s an effective way doing your work” I complemented “Yeah I think so too and the best is that it all goes fast if Pluto don’t burn more than the trees”

“I think that was the last one” I said pointing at the empty area.

“Do you won’t a ride?” finny asked and jumped at the dog neck

“No thanks I think I walk” I answered and began walking but Finny catch my jacket and pulled me up as Pluto ran by me.

“I think I’m getting sick of this!” I yelled as the huge dog ran

“Don’t worry you will get use to it” Finny cheered up. When we got back Pluto changed into human form, but he still acted like a dog and ran up to Sebastian at the terrace. He looked a bit weird at me. “What is it?” I asked cold “Nothing the young master is done with his work and ask after you” he said smiling and bowed. “Finally I was tired of waiting” I answered and walked up the stairs. “Hey Stacy do you won’t to help again tomorrow?” Finny asked curios “Maybe” I answered and walked inside to the sitting room and out in the front hall and up the stairs. “Sebastian what exactly is it Ciel want to talk to about since I had to be home until he had time?” I asked “I’m afraid I am not allowed to say” Sebastian answered he was acting like I was some sort of rich lady or something like that, it was weird. When we were at the office the door was open and Ciel was standing so he was lend against the front of his desk.

“So what is it?” I asked

“Why don’t you take a seat first” Ciel answered

“No thanks”

“Fine Yesterday I went to talk with the under taker to clear some of this and he told me something quite interesting about you“

You mean you asked about me why?” I have a really bad feeling about this.

Yes and he gave me all the answer that I needed plus more”

“If you so badly wanted to know something about me than why didn’t you just ask me?”

“Because the things I wanted to know was things you never would answer things you avoid each time I ask”

“Because it is none of your damn business” I was getting annoyed

“He told me some interesting things about your family and your parents” when Ciel said that I felt my whole body freeze I felt like cold ice lamed by the shock. Undertaker knew everything about me, he took my mother right in front of me and I couldn’t do anything to help her, it was like he had a power to make everybody work with him. But how could he know more about me.

“What did he tell you” I asked mad

“Master I think we should take this more carefully” Sebastian said looking at me he could see I was only one word from attacking Ciel in anger.