Chapter 10

The most of the autumn and some of the winter I spend a lot of time at Elizabeth’s’ place, teaching her how to fight. The time past by so quickly that I didn’t notice it was charismas. “What do you tell Ciel when you’re going over here?” Elizabeth asked “Nothing I just go, he is use to it know” I lied a bit I said I had some important business to do. I was looking at the watch “Okay you can stop now” Elizabeth felt on her knees completely exhausted. “Okay I think that is in off for today” I said packing some of my stuff together “Wait… can… can we… take… s-some more?” Elizabeth asked out of breath. I looked over at her “Girl you almost out of breath and you can’t even stand on your feet, take a break and rest I will come by tomorrow and then we can take it from there”

After that I walked out and saw Paula Elizabeth’s maid, she held a phone “there is a Bardroy in the phone he ask after you saying it is important” she reach out the phone looking concern on me.

I took the phone “Hello”

“Stacy you better get here fast!” He yelled in it

“Hey! Calm down and explain what is going on

Hey that’s my phone dude!”

“Hey Stacy”

“STEVE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING THERE!?” I YELLED IN SHOCK

“Just come over so we can explain” he said calm hanging up.

“What WE! Steve, Steve…. Damn” I ran out the door and speeded up so I got to the Phantomhive mansion in 2 min. “Steve!” I yelled and saw a whole team of hunters inside the house “What the hell is going on here?” I asked “That’s what I like to know, I believe these people are your friends” Ciel said grumpy he was standing over at the stairs. And Steve came down and walked over to me, I walked over to ready to slap him. “What the hell is going on I haven’t order you to come over” I said looking angry at him. his red hair has grown longer and he was wearing the uniform, but this was more military looking still black.   

“I know and I’m sorry but the boss is acting strange and he orders to come over and see what you were doing, he claims that the activity has raised since you came over, but according to the numbers it is… well both up and down” Steve explained

“Omg, so he doesn’t trust me anymore, or is it everybody on this team” I was getting more angry I looked at the science people who were measuring the house, I looked at Steve. “Get them out or I will” I commanded. “Pack up guys and go outside” Steve commanded. “Uhm Stacy can we talk private for a minute” he asked ready to defend his face if I should hit him. “Over hear” I pulled him over to an empty corner.

 “There is problems with some of the other head quarters back in the states, and the boss would only make sure that everything was going correct over here, and like I said earlier he is acting strange, he has lost all trust to all of us, not only you and you know the others who is like you” Steve whispered  

“You said there where troubles in the others states too, what troubles” I whispered   

“Well the other leaders are letting go of the demons, so it is chaos back at home, we are in a beginning war with them, and it is said that the those who let them go are possessed or have made a contract with a demon” I felt the chills going down my spine when Steve mentioned a demon contract.

“Do you know more of it?” I asked

“No but I have a pray for you”

“A pray” Steve nodded and folded his hands like he was preying

“The newbie’s can they at least stay, then I will take the rest of team back to the states were we are needed” Steve asked I sighted “It is not my house I have to ask Ciel and we have to explain the things to him, he need the real reason” I answered