Chapter 14

We tried crawl up the rollercoaster but it was meaningless. “Everybody Freeze” I said and use my transporter spell and placed us in front of the portrait in the room. We ran out in the corridor but we couldn’t find our way back.

Rrrr

We turned around to see it had come up from the grave, I summed a bow and arrow and tried shout it down. But it didn’t took any effect of it. “Run!” I yelled and began looking for something I fund familiar. “Left” Rena said and turned at the corner with the rest of us following “Split” I said and dragged the general with me while Rena and Steve ran to the left. “Why did you do that” the general asked I looked back and saw the thing hunting us. “I was hoping we could take another way out and still have this with us” I answered and dragged him with me through a window. We landed on a parking space I looked up after the demon but it was gone. “Damn” I bit my lip and pulled in the general’s uniform and dragged him with me up again, the corridor was empty. “Where, where could it have gone?... Damn it” I hit the wall behind me with my Right fit. “What were you hoping?” the general asked “That it would have followed us all the way out” I answered. “Hm… not a bad plan to make it go as far away from the battlefield as possible” he said having his pointing finger and tom at his chin and making a thinking face while nodding. I walked down the corridor were it could have run and leaving him to his thinking stuff. “Know that I have on two man hand, I can ask what did you mean when you called me a ‘Son of a bitch’” the general asked “Oh you will see it with time” I answered with a devilish smile.

Aarrrhh!!!

“Rena!” I began running to where the scream came from, she was in a huge room with a lot of gaming board’s. She was hanging in a chandelier and so was Steve trying to avoid the demon. I picked up a stone and threw it at the demon “Hey Bastard Over Here!” I yelled at it and threw one more, it turned its’ attention at me. “Be careful it got faster!” Rena yelled “Fine with me” I answered and picket everything up and threw it at the demon. When I came to the bar I threw alcohol at it, and when I tried attack me I threw myself to the side and use a spell to pull the drinks cupboard down on it, giving all of us a head start.

“Follow us we found the way back” Steve said and took Rena’s hand and ran, we followed them. There was still fighting in the front hall, we all jumped over the railing and down on the first floor. And this time the demon followed, there was some who stopped and looked at it in wonder and unfortunately they got killed. “What should we do know” Rena asked “Spread out and distract it, I got the perfect idea to kill this thing” I said and jumped over a demon. The thing followed after the general and Steve and Rena tried surround it but Steve had to defend himself from another demon. I jumped and hang in the railing again, pulling out a scroll from my west with my free hand. “Ипозовеножсмртии уништења“the knife from back then appeared in my free hand, it looked like a normal spider dagger but there was a red lyrics engraved in it ‘கிரிம்ரீப்பர்மரணம்’ –‘Grim reaper’s death’.

The demon notices me and jumped up after me with it claws, I tried avoid it but it scratch my leg. Before I could even land on the ground it came after me again and this time it push me down with my back to the ground, and began flensing my clothes. The claws was sharp and cuts my skin to I felt the blood flowing out, but I didn’t car I hit it with my fits pushing it off me and tried to stab it with the dagger. It used another demon as shield and the demon began to rot. “Ew gross” I said and ran after the demon, each time I tried kill it it used a demon as shield, and when I tried hit or kick it I cut me with its’ claves and tried attack me. “I got really tired of this Shit” I said mad and felt it burn through my body but this time I also felt I sting in my eyes. I jumped over the demon and landed in front of the dark skeleton demon. I hit in the face so it flew across the room landing in some gaming machines I stab all the demons that came in my way over to my real target, it jumped up in the chandelier, but I throw a kunai at the rope and cut it down. The chandelier landed on top of the demon but it threw it off like it was a pillow or something easier. I ran up to it and kicked it in the head so it felt down on the ground, I cut my legs and jumped up and hit me with a fit, the skin burned on my skin leaving a scrape. I spit the blood out and walked over to the table where the demon was squatting looking at me like I was a snack. I smiled at it “Game over” I ran over to it and grab its’ neck polling it up at the wall, I tighten my grab at the neck squeezing the life out of it, and then I stab it right there where heart was suppose to be. It tried fighting me by spitting blood and acid on me but I wiped it off with the back of my hand that I held the dagger in. then I stab it again and this time I drilled the whole knife through it. It stopped moving and slowly disappeared and so did the other demon’s that was summon and those who was left got killed or was dead. I breathed slowly and felt down on my knees. I felt a gentle two gentle hands on my shoulders and they began hugging me, I held them close to me because I knew who they were Rena and Steve. “You can relax know Stacy, their gone thanks to you” Rena whispered “Yeah you were amazing and totally brave” Steve whispered and they both tighten their hugs. When the let me go I turned around to see what was left, the general was staring at me but I didn’t care about him anymore, I just wanted to go back to one person.