Chapter 16

5 years later at one of the islands of Bahamas

My new home was at a small town, on Bahamas. I got some new friends and turned into a completely new person, I smiled and laugh all the time and the best part is I don’t have to hide anything. Because those who was here new the secret of our existence and some of my friends were just like me half blooded (meaning they were half human half demon). My house was just at the sea, the water was actually outside my terrace, and I just love sitting on the wood with my feet in the water.  

The first friend I got here was Tom, he is 30 years and works at the bar/Café, he is tall and has white hair and red eyes, and is really muscular. He is also one of the friends I have who is like me, half-blood. He took care of me and helped me rebuild the house the undertaker gave me, I live in his apartment while we fixed my house. He also showed me the island and all the good places’ to surf or hide if you wanted to be alone. I found some of my own too.  It was also through him I met my second friend, Fred a hippie guy who loves surfing he has dark blond hair in dreadlocks and sea blue eyes. 

Then there is Alice who is 20 years old, she is a short, slight woman with green eyes and dark brown hair, and she is always happy even when she is mad or angry she is happy at some point, it’s quite confusing in the start. She practice magic but the most of her spells fails or create chaos.  

And a newer friend I got is Jack, 25 years old but act lick he is 16, and he has dark green hair and green eyes. He was kicked out for creating more chaos at the head quarter, and also because he flirts with every single girl he sees and doesn’t pay attention to the real things. The first time he did that with me I punched his nose and broke it. 

There is real humans’ on the island who knows who we are and who the weird looking creatures’ are, and we all make out fine, there is peace here for the most of the time. There are also demons or others kinds of monsters here, who don’t just want to settle down but destroy, and then we have to take action and stop them, but for the most of the time there is peace here.