Chapter 7

Autumn – October

“I just love autumn, it’s so colorful, and it’s the time were Halloween comes” I said looking out the window. I was sitting on one of the tables in the kitchen, watching Bardroy and Sebastian prepare for tonights’ dinner. The school had started up in the end of the summer so Ciel wasn’t that much home and Elizabeth came more often by when he was. But since I was already finished with my school I didn’t join them in school. I had some papers that the head quarter mailed to me it was all the paranormal observations over the whole GB and with a special Focus on London and the area around (50miles around). And then I had some observations that I had made myself. Strange according to these papers we should have done something to this problem at least 40 years ago, but when I look at my own the only treat is Sebastian and somewhere else nearby. But if you count the activity of the grim reapers in it the activity rise a bit but then it would also hit the red numbers. I wonder what went wrong, and if it’s me or the head quarter that had made the mistake, I need to call Steve he knows some of the smart guys so he can help me. How can it be so high and it’s first now we’re doing something it doesn’t fit together.

“Oi Stacy!”

“Hm” I looked up it was Bardroy waving his hand in front of my eyes

“Sorry am I in the way?” I asked

“No but I was talking to you girl”

“Sorry”

“It’s fine what is it you’re looking at… numbers?”

“Just something for my work nothing else”

“Why do you need statics numbers?”

“Oh it’s nothing” I lied

“What are you measuring?”

“The weather” I lied again

“Why…”

“It’s complicated Bardroy, believe me you wouldn’t understand anyway, no defense” I said trying to stop his questing.  

“I guess you’re right I never understood you’re work” he said robbing the back of his head and smiled. “You don’t smile that much do you?” he asked looking at me.

“No I never smile, I have forgotten have too smile” I answered looking at my papers.

“That’s the same as the master says” Bardroy said

“Hm” I was too deep in thought about my real job so I didn’t really listen to them. Beside I had already offered my help but they didn’t want it. I starred at the numbers so long so it felt like they were moving around on their own. Until someone ripped the papers out of my hand I looked up and saw Sebastian “open” he said. “Excuse me” I said shocked. “I want you to taste something and tell me you opinion so ‘open’” he explained. I sighted a bit “fine then”. He putted a spoon into my mouth.