Chapter 4

The following week I helped Ciel in the ‘Jack the ripper’ case. We even attend to a ball of some count Druitt, where Ciel was dressed like a girl. It was the first time in years I had to force myself not to laugh but it was hard not to. He simply just looked so adorable and funny in that dress, it was a theme party and the theme was 1800 century, and since I refused to dress up Sebastian and Madam Red had to force Ciel to dress up in corset and a pink dress. I hided in the shadows instead, but the only thing that happened was Ciel getting kidnapped, so Sebastian had to rescue him. I got cut of bye some weird boy named Alois something, so I didn’t saw anyone leave under the party or after it. And Madam Red was busy with other things, which means men’s attention.       

After the party

“How could you not notice” Ciel asked furious. We were walking up the stairs, and he was still dressed in the pink dress.

“Sorry but some blonde brat cut me off and Madam Red wasn’t to any help” I answered. “Beside that I notice you two hiding from some girl who was she?” They both sighted “Her name is Elizabeth Middleford and she is Ciels Betroth” Sebastian explained.

“Betroth? wow this country really is going by the old things” I said. They both looked at me like I was crazy or something like that. “What?” I asked they just shook their heads instead of answering. “Fine then, goodnight” I said and open the door to my room. “Goodnight” they both answered.

The next morning Madam Red came over short, asking Ciel if he couldn’t let Sebastian train Grell to be a better butler. And there didn’t go long time after she left, and the place was total chaos.

When I was on my way to eat lunch with Ciel, I saw Grell passing me by on a rolling serving plate board. I sighted “Man this is going to be a mess from now on”. I heard a scream longer down and rush over to the room it was Finny, Grell had drived into and they both landed on the floor. Ciel sighted to and took his hand to his head. “You’re getting a headache too I see” I said sitting on his left side.

“Master why did you agreed to take in such a useless idiot” Bardroy whispered

“Your one to talk about it, it didn’t seemed as such a bad idea at then I thought Sebastian would be the only one affected by it, I never expected I would be effected by it as well” Ciel explained half mumbling.  

“Sorry to say but Sebastian is after all working around you, so it is kind of obvious to see who would be affected” I said thinking out loud.

“Then why didn’t you say so” Ciel asked

“Because like your aunt said, “you can’t refuse your favorite aunt”” I winked with my eye, copying her when she asked for help, Ciel sighted again. I saw Grell apologizing to the rest.

“Wait that’s it” he took a knife and pointed at his heart saying “The only thing I do now is die”

“Wow! calm down a second” Bardroy said reaching out his arm.