Alone? Haha.... No

"Yeah. Yeah I'm in." I said. Liam smiled widely and nodded.

"Great! So, here's the address and you guys can come by later?" He handed me a piece of paper which i stuck in my pocket and nodded.

"Sounds good see you then." Liam smiled and walked off with the rest of the boys.

I sighed and turned back to head to my stand as I fished out my phone. I got it out and dialed Corey's number.

"RING.....RING.....R- Hello?" Corey answered in an irritated voice.

"Hey Corey what are you up to later on"

"Doing lots, and lots of chores my friend" he sighed.

"Well if you want you can join me to One Directions house" I exclaimed.

"No thanks! Cleaning fish tanks is more appealing than that" he started to laugh.

"Corey, please! It'll be a lot of fun" I begged

"No, it would be torture going there for me"

I was shocked at what he said, "please I don't want to go alone!"

"Then invite Harry to come with you, for all I care but I need to go Bye Zach" and then hung up. I never would have expected Corey to suggest bringing Harry instead. I decided on calling him later and proceeded cleaning up the Dipin Dots stand as I waited for my shift to end at five.

**

Finally my shift was over and I took my phone out once again, dialing Harry's number and waiting for him to answer.

"Y'ello?"

"Harry? Hey I was wondering if you wanted to go to One Direction's house with me? Corey thinks cleaning his fish tank is more appealing."

"Why don't you try, I don't know, going alone?" Harry asked, and I grimaced.

"Please Harry? I don't want to go by myself." I could literally jump through the phone and get down on my knees in front of Harry just to get him to go with me.

"Fine. But you're picking me up." With that he hung up with a click. Well damn, no need for him to be rude.

I drove up to his house and put the car in park, waiting for him to come outside. I texted him saying that I was here but he still wasn't coming down and I sighed, looking up at his window and honking the horn.

"I'm coming, I'm coming don't get your panties in a twist." He yelled, saying goodbye to his mom and jogging to the car.

"So where exactly is this house or whatever? In fact what are they even doing in a small town like this?"

"Taking a break from the fame or something like that. You won't believe where their house is." I muttered, switching gears and driving away from Harry's.

**

"Zach why are we pulling up to your driveway?" Harry asked and I sighed, turning off the car and stepping out.

"You ask way to many questions Harry."

"What? Don't tell me they're staying at your place!" Harry said, his eyes wide as he looked at my house.

"No, idiot! They're staying over there." I pointed to the cabin across the lake and Harry smirked.

"Nobody's rented that place in a while huh? When did you even put up those signs?"

"No, not really. I put them up at least half a year ago and I don't know how I didn't recognize any of the boys voices when they called and asked about renting the cabin."

You see, ever since I decided I wanted to move out of my parents house, they bought the entire property including the lake for me when I moved here. I already knew there would be a house and the lake, but I didn't know there'd be an extra cabin across the lake. I guess my parents decided to keep it instead of sell half their property to someone they didn't know. I didn't object, I mean I was living in the middle of nowhere all by myself and I would rather not be neighbors with a potential killer.

Anyway, my parents wanted me to be independent for myself so they stopped paying for the land every month. Big problem for me though, as my dip and dots job isn't enough to cover everything. When I called my parents and told them I wouldn't be able to cover it all with just my job, the shooed it off and said that I could figure it out myself. So I decided to put up the cabin for rent. It already had furniture and what not, so why not put it up for rent?

"C'mon, come help me with canoe." I grumbled, ignoring the fact that other cars were here. I've only had a few people want to rent the cabin and even then I never met them face to face. I usually left the keys to the cabin outside my door and the phone number to call me if anything went wrong at the cabin. Hey, I may be only seventeen but I know how to handle things. There was always two canoes, one for me to get to the cabin, and one for the person or people staying at the cabin.

Harry helped me push the canoe into the water and we both jumped in, the canoe wobbling a bit from the sudden weight shift. We both took a paddle and started making our way across the water. The closer the cabin came the more nervous I was, but I don't get why I'm nervous. They're just normal teenagers like us. Well, except for Louis but you get the point. We felt the bump of the shore underneath us and put the paddles down, climbing out of the canoe and pulled the boat out of the water.

"Ready?" Harry asked as we approached the door.

"No." I sighed, raising a hand up to knock on the door.

________________________

And I'm gonna leave it here :D I hope you guys liked the chapter :3 xx

~ Michelle <3

Amazing!!! I had like little part to this so it was all her work and I really like it!!! Okay so instead of authors notes just being about how great she wrote the story I decided that the person who wrote the majority will have their authors note on top and the editor on bottom. So yeah sorry for the late update bye!!!!

~C