Well sure you can!

Zach's POV

"Zach, come on wake up" a strange voice reassuringly coaxed me

"Where am I?" I questioned without even opening eyes.

"In the car where you feel asleep 5 hours ago!" The voice exclaimed.

"What the" I mumbled as I sat up rubbing my eyes before looking over to where the voice was coming from, "Louis?"

"Yeah now get your butt up! Its 6pm and were going to eat, Zayn cooked some burgers " Louis said climbing out the drivers door.

I groaned as I moved my sore body from sleeping in a car. I looked around as I recalled the previous events, Corey dumped me... I'm devastated that I've lost my best friend over some pretty boys who can sing. His choice of dumping me is understandable as I had left him alone in a time of need, plus I never pulled my weight as a friend.

I opened the door and clumsily walked towards the laughter coming from the back of my house.

"Hey there you are sleeping beauty!" Harry exclaimed from his spot on a bench next to Liam.

"Put a cork in it Styles" I said as I plopped down in the cool grass under a tree and looked around at everyone else. Zayn was cooking at the out dated grill as Niall and Louis played with a Nerf football I gave Harry for his birthday and Liam and Harry where actually heading over here from their previous spot on the bench.

"How you feeling from that nice, comfortable sleep you had" Harry teased.

"Bad enough to kill an annoying friend" I answered as I rolled my head trying to pop my neck.

"By the way here's your phone" harry said as he sat next to me.

I took it and said "why do you have it?"

"Well it was sticking out of your pocket and I decided to take it and try and call Corey. That didn't work out to well as A, Cheif Boyardee over there took it and B, some girl answered and wasn't taking shit from him and hung up on us" Harry said.

"Ooh" I mouthed as I pondered on why a girl would have answered the phone as a nurse wouldn't have and if she had she wouldn't be giving someone sass.

"I'm really sorry about Corey" Liam said as he rocked on the balls of his feet "I feel like its sorta our fault."

"No it isn't Liam" I said looking at the grass "Corey and I where already having problems before hand, plus I think Corey's been having a lot of problems making him a little irrational."

"Don't worry Zach I bet he'll be apologizing any time now" Harry said patting my back.

"I hope so..." I mumbled.

"On the brighter side Zach you can finally quit that stupid jod at the Dip in Dots stand like you wanted to" Harry exclaimed.

I laughed and said "that job sucks it would be a relief to get a better job."

Corey's POV

"Seirra no!!" I half shouted.

"You know you want me to call him for you!" She replied.

"Sort of but not enough to let you" I retorted. After gossiping and playing some games Seirra had the idea to try and get me to let her invite Luke over for the weekend.

"I'll work my match making skills and by the end of the weekend you too will be cuddling on the couch as we watch a sappy movie, I promise" she said sitting at the foot of my hospital bed.

"No matter how nice that would be, no and I me-" I started before being cut off by the ringing of Seirras phone.

"Well look who it is!" She said after she fished it out of her pocket "its your future husband!" With that she turned it showing me Luke's Charming face.

"Hello?... Ooh hey Luke. I'm actually hanging out with Corey Kinler in the hospital, you remember him right?" She put up her hand and smirked at me ignoring my silent arm movements "Corey got bit by a snake... Haha calm down he's fine don't worry..."

There was a long pause before she continued "Hey if you don't believe me that he's fine why don't you come down yourself!" She exclaimed "yeah its no problem! I'll text you the address. Corey's leaving the hospital tomorrow so you can either come today and hang out here or you can meet up with us tomorrow"

"Excited much?... Haha see you in a bit" and with that she hung up

"What the hell!" I yelled.

"Well that was Luke as you probably know and he's gonna join us for a bit! He's going to get here around 7pm so that's plenty of time to get you tidied up for him, ooh and he was quite worried to hear about your incident"

"Why? Just why?" I said staring at her.

"To get you a hot boyfriend!" She exclaimed as she got up "now let's get you decent looking for your boyfriend!"

I groaned and rolled my eyes as Seirra squealed happily, this is going to be a long weekend...