He'll be fine

Zach's POV

I groaned and rolled over to escape the light which attacked my closed eyes. As I rolled I felt myself fall and smack onto the ground causing me to open my eyes.

"You okay?" A deep voice said from behind me.

"Yeah just a little sore." I mumbled as I rested my throbbing head on the carpet "What time is it?"

"9 o'clock, Zayn's making breakfast so get up." With that Harry walked off to where ever. I groaned and pulled myself into a sitting position as I recalled last nights events. We had finished the movies and the popcorn war at about 12 at night, by then I had claimed one of the three couches and fell asleep while everyone else started to clean the house.

I pulled myself to my feet and stumbled across the carpet as sleep fogged my brain, "Hey sorry that I fell asleep."

"It's okay." Liam answered as he and everyone else ate scrambled eggs and some bacon "It was 12 at night when we finished anyway so couldn't have canoed back home, well I wouldn't let you."

"Yeah I guess." I rubbed my eyes and sat in an empty chair next to Harry and Louis.

"Want some food?" Zayn asked. "I swear I didn't poison it."

"Yeah sure but after that I need to find my phone after I lost it last night."

Corey's POV

I opened my eyes and looked around at the milk colored hospital room. Tears brimmed my eyes as I noticed the hospital room deserted of anyone meaning I was alone through the whole ordeal. I had slipped in and out of consciousness as pain had token over every single inch of my body.

"Your awake!" A doctor happily greeted me as he entered the room.

"You're a very lucky man and without your quick thinking you probably wouldn't be with us right now."

"I'm sorry doctor but I don't recall much all I recall is being bitten by a young Water moccasin and that's about it." I softly said.

"Well that's to be suspected. He laughed

"You had been bitten by a young water moccasin, as you had said, and after that the police analysis showed that you had wrapped a rubber band around the finger you where bitten on which stopped the blood and venom to travel throughout your body. Then you called the hospital here in Lemburge (A/N random town name probably not real). We had found you on your drive way passed out with your hand in a bucket of water."

"Ooh."I mumbled

"Damage?"

"Again luck was on your side and the venom was only able to damage your ring finger which we easily fixed as the venom was isolated and diluted from the water and rubber band." He said with a smile as he placed the clipboard he was holding down on the table across from me.

"Again, you're a very lucky man." I managed to give him a small smile and waited until he left. Once he did I sat up and looked around, trying to see if I could find my phone anywhere. Of course it's all the way on the counter at the other side of the room. I can't be bothered with the thing anyway I'm too pissed about Zach.

The boy who claims to be my 'best friend' chose to ignore me in my time of need; I could've died for pete's sake, and he couldn't even answer the damn phone? What the hell?! I shook my head and just decided to sleep it off, when a loud bang erupted right outside my door. The door flew open and in came Zach along with Harry.

"Corey? Oh god, are you okay?" I frowned as Zach came running over to me, his eyes roaming all over my body.

"I don't see any scratches or broken bones...."

"That's because I almost died from a snake bite you dunce. I tried to call you to see if you could help me but you ignored the call! I could've died Zach, do you realize?!" I yelled, watching as Harry looked between Zach and I. Zach was speechless and said nothing and I only shook my head.

"Like you would care if I died..."

"I would care Corey--"

"No, you don't! It's always about you, everythings about you Zach, you never even consider how I am, and you don't appreciate the things I do for you. I don't even get why you're here, so just leave Zach."

"But Corey--"

"Leave." I looked away as Zach stood back, nodding his head towards Harry. Harry shot one last glance at me and left with Zach. So I guess that's it then. The thing that I feared the most has come true. Harry's taken my place, and Zach doesn't need me anymore.

I think we should have killed Corey.... One character down only six more to go. Haha no, but anyways a water moccasin is a poisonous water snake which can be found in the US, the yellow tail means its still very young which isn't good as baby's release more venom. So that's the animal fact of the day!!

~~C

I think keeping Corey adds a bit of drama in my opinion :3 Most of it was written by the amazing person above ^^^ Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and until next time xx

~ Michelle <3