IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE (not a chapter)

So basically the stories obviously winding down so I have a few options to choice from and I want your opinion. I am obviously open to ideas, ect

1) sequel#1
So I am going to end the story off after the date and all that but what I can do is end it with a cliff hanger. Than I can create a sequel, as the title of this states, which I am basically thinks that Zach ends up leaving with Liam on tour and come back to visit Corey and he's gone. So he finds him in London to study herpetology and its mixed feelings as he just left him yet he's one of his best friends so yeah. I also plan to have YouTubers in this. I like this idea most, obviously I am open to any suggestions, ideas, or hopes that may just add to it or are completely new (if you come up with a great one I might just add you in to the story if you want)

sequel#2
It fast forwards in time and its basically a family theme and I have really ironed out the details but its a general ideas, keep in mind I could just make this into a third book.

2) little longer
I can drag the story on a little longer, obviously I am going to do an ending chapter covering the date and all that, but in this idea I stretch it out past that and make Corey a guy and that messes shit up, ect . I'm not a fan of this idea but you guys might be.

3) open
This ideas open, so if one of to suggests one than please just comment on that one to tell me if to like it.

In the end I probably will end up with the sequel if no one puts their input in other wise as I want to write what you want to read, to an extent.

The Boy Across The Lake (BoyxBoy)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें