Silence

Zach's POV

Our lips met roughly, his lips were soft and chapped. My hand cupped his soft cheeks as his grasped my hips pulling me closer to him.

"Someone's eager, now aren't you?" I teased looking into his brown eyes which were filled with want.

"Shut up you idiot" Liam said pulling me into another kiss.

"Go to bed you assholes!" a voice shouted from downstairs.

I chuckled, "I think we should do just that, saving this for tomorrow."

He glared at me clearly unhappy with my choice, "so what they can hear us."

"Lets go to bed and I'll make sure waiting will be worth your while" I said with a wink.

"Damn right you will" Liam said before hopping in bed.

I slid in under the blankets and wrapped my arm around Liam, "so what's on your wind boo."

"Well besides the obvious" he said as I felt something hard poke my stomach, "just this evening and what happened at the diner."

"Yeah that was pretty scary and painful."

"I'm sorry I didn't do anything more than hide behind you as you got you ass handed to you."

"It's all good, I like the idea of protecting you" I said kissing his forehead.

"Well good as you might just have to do that against the screaming fans one day" Liam's eyes shinned from the moonlight streaming inside from the open window.

"I bet they'll write fanfictions about us."

"You wish, now who was that chick that beat you up?"

"Besides her being Corey's friend and her name, I've got no clue." I shrugged slightly showing my confusions

"Well doesn't Corey have a good choice in friends first you then her, he should get some help" he teased.

"You know you couldn't make it without me."

"Your probably right. On the topic of Corey, do you think you two will ever get back together."

"I'm not entirely sure myself." I said with a sigh, "I sure hope so as we used to be really close and I'd hate to ruin it. Corey's not one to hold grudges towards people, but he may be hard to talk to if I get beat up before I can even utter 'sorry.'" I pushed my head into his hair as I tried to think of a way to fix this mess.

Liam seemed to be in deep thought, "I feel bad because this is kinda my faul- wait I thought to said he was always a jerk to you and you'd never want to be friends with him again?"

Shit, "he had his good and bad days."

"Did you lie to me?" Liam asked seriously.

"Kinda, I mean he's usually- scratch that, he's always very nice, but he gets in moods -very rarely- were he's a total dick to anyone and everyone." I rubbed my hand through my greasy hair, man do I need a shower, " After what happened at the hospital I was a little lost as ever sense he got here its never been the same, for the better. So once he was gone, our friendship at least, my head was spiraling out of control 'cause he was always the down to earth one restraining my chaotic brain leaving it to think about the wrong things and say the wrong things like how I said he was a dick."

Liam nodded, "so basically I beat up a perfectly innocent guy for no reason?"

"I guess."

"Jesus's I'm a dick, I feel so bad." I felt his burning cheeks as he pushed his face into my exposed chest.