Shut up

Corey's POV

"Ooh it's you" I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah it's me, now tell me what your doing snuggle up to another man?" Rose exclaimed putting on what I assume is her 'I'm pissed' face, but she just looked the same as without it.

"Cause I can" I retorted as I turned back around, "wait did you need the chair I thought the waitress needed it for a dude?"

"Corey?" a hurt voice said from behind me again, this time its not from Roses.

My eyes bugged out when I saw who it was, "Zayn?"

"Wait as in Zayn, the person who called you at the hospital?" Sierra questioned. I nodded, "and whos the other bitch with the weird accent?"

"I wouldn't be talking" Rose retorted sassily, eliciting a glare from Sierra that could freeze the glass of water on the table.

"Yes it is the douche who called me" I answered getting a hurt and shocked face from Zayn "and this is Rose, someone I meet at the Zoo while YOU were talking to Harry and Luke was 'teaching Zach a lesson.'"

"Sense when have I been a douche" Zayn asked coming closer, the poor waitress still stood there looking back and forth as the argument heated.

"Sense you exited your moms over used vagina" Sierra retorted, getting a high five from the surprisingly silent Luke.

"She burned you" Rose said turning to Zayn.

"My moms no whore, first off and secondly that wouldn't even be valid as we only 'meet' early today" Zayn said glaring at Sierra as she smirked.

"Ill tell you when" I said getting annoyed by the interruption and argument, "when you first met me and glared at me just because I was dirty, or when you stole my best friend, or even better, when you let your friend attack me then not even mention it once you see me."

"Wait he knows that bastard?" Luke butted in, "tell him I'm going to beat his scrawny ass when I see him, plus I might just beat the hell out of you to!"

Rose, confusion written on her face, stated, "this happened today? Wow you can get beat up and still look moderately good."

"Shut up, you will not be 'fixing me'" I groaned shaking my head.

"There's nothing to fix" Zayn said glaring at Rosé

"How would you know, you don't even know him" Luke said glaring at Zayn.

"That look you have me the other day sure said other wise" I retorted.

"Can I take the chair?" the waitress asked as silence fell.

"Sure and take the douce and bitch with you" Sierra said, everyone staring at us.

"Ooh grow up" Rose started as the waitress left,"just because you feel challenged by my presence fm doesn't give you a right to act out."

Sierra scoffed, "the only person who feels challenged by you is that pussy" she stated pointing at Zayn.

"What so you have against me?" Zayn said throwing his hands up.

"Do we need to go over that again, we completely understand as you have six a small brain" Seirra questioned in a fake sympathetic face.

Zayn just glared at her as I peeped in, "why do you even care Zayn, it's not like we know each other or something like that."

"I don't know I just do" he said looking at the ground. I raised my eye brow at his reaction.

"Any more completely useless, snarky responses or questions. Not including you" I pointed at Seirra as she opened her mouth to say something.