Rain

(The picture on the side is off Zach)

 Zach's POV

I layed on the couch staring at the ceiling pretending I couldn't hear the intense conversation in the other room. I couldn't bare listening to them disputing whether or not he made it, an optimistic side of me believes he could have but the realistic side is stronger. I mean he got knocked out by a door and fell into the water there's almost no way he made it unless a miracle occurred.

"Zach, honey, are you okay?" Liam asked peering through the door way.

"No" I stated dully.

"Is there anything I can do for you" He questioned as he approached the couch.

"Cuddle."

He smiled lightly and gently laid down in my arms, "Sierra hit me."

This made me smirk, "your lucky you weren't hit in the balls."

"I guess so."

Liam slowly started to play with my hand, "Whats she doing now?"

"Shes talking to Lou and Zac, that Luke guy is talking to Niall, Harry is outside, and Zayns cooking." He sighed and continued, "Hes cooking some thing fancy that I forgot the name of, cooking clears his mind so its a way for him to get lost." 

"I don't want some thing fancy" I whined, "I want a bunch of fatty foods that are really good like ice cream, fries, chips, or some frosting."

"Awe baby, we ate all your ice cream and with all this chaos I don't think we should be going out and getting fries or anything else."

"Hmph, doesn't mean I can't want it."

"If it makes you happy then yes you can want it."

"Awe look at the happy couple!" Zac cooed coming around the couch followed by Lou and Seirra.

"It doesn't help ones a devil" Seirra sassed, no one questioned her authority to throw a mean remark at Liam as she had sure proven that she wasn't afraid to take any one on.

"Well he's a cute devil" I mumbled burying my head into the crook of his neck making him giggle.

"Oof" I looked up and saw Seirra sitting in the arm chair with Louis on the floor in front of her with Zac standing behind her.

"He tried to sit on me" she stated plainly.

"What if I tried?" Zac asked hoping over the couch and landing directly in her lap.

"Oof! Get off you meat head!" She whined playfully hitting him on the head.

"Don't lie you love having my hard, muscular body on you" he teased not budging.

"Seems like we are not the only happy couple in the room" Liam teased kissing my hand.

"Ew" she said pushing Zac off her and right on top of Louis who for some odd reason still hadn't gotten off the floor. "I refuse to have Corey's sloppy seconds."

The room erupted in a chorus of "Whats?"

Zac smirked playfully at all of us, as he got off Louis, "We didn't have sex, we just slept in the same bed."

"Or that's just what your telling us" Seirra replied.

"What are we on about?" Harry asked walking in holding onto a bowl of popcorn.

"Zac and Corey going at it" Sierra stated.

"Ooh, my bet is on yes they did" Harry said before sliding down the arm chair and right on top of Seirra.