4

I grabbed my two bags and threw them on my new bed.

First, I unloaded all of my clothes and put them in the dresser by the window. 

I never realized all of my clothes are black.

Next, I moved the dresser into my fully empty closet. Yes, I realize it would have been much easier to move the dresser before filling it with clothes. As you can tell, I'm not that bright; but what do you expect? I dropped out of high school.

After that, I grabbed all of my shoes including of only Vans, Converse and Nikes.

Then, I emptied out my backpack of spray paint, knives, a gun, chargers, and my burner phone, and a big stash of cash onto my bed. I hid all of that around the room in empty drawers and, underclothes, in drawers. I taped the gun to the underside of my bed close to teh edge so I can easily grab it.

Lastly, I finished off the room by stringing lights, hanging posters and doing a little art in the inside of my closet doors, along with hanging pictures of my gang and me.

Then, I sat on my bed. I started a group chat with Kota, Duke, and J.O which I conveniently named Motha Fuckaz.

R: sup losers

J: at least we not stuck w brother

K: ya hahaha

D: who named group chat

R: me y

D: cause I like it 4 once

K: how's LA

R: boring

J: sad graffiti not fun w out u

R: obvi how's Cole & Seth

D: in prison again

R: wbu guys

K: not much

J: we got a better drug dealer

R: sweaches

D: no never say that ever

After that was said, I started cracking up until someone called for me.

"Ray! Come downstairs!" Someone yelled up to me.

I texted the guys saying 'I would be back later' and then walked downstairs. I couldn't help but laugh. Duke had texted saying Cole tried to break out of prison but fell right on top of a cop and got put in a high-security cell.

"He's such an idiot." I laughed to myself.

"What's so funny?" Trevor, I think, asked.

"And who's an idiot? Cause it's not me this time," Sam added on.

Oh Sam, it's always you.

"Oh, a guy in my gang tried to break out of prison and fully failed," I said laughing.

Kian is giving me a look like I am crazy again. Why should I give a flying fuck? Oh wait, I don't.

"We were gonna watch a movie. Would you like to watch it with us?" Ricky asked still in a state of confusion, like everyone else.

"Sure what movie?" I asked back.

"The Conjuring," Sam said raising his eyebrows at me.

Jeez, seriously kid. 

I sat between Kian and Jc and waited for the movie to start.

The movie started and I laughed at all of the sad and scary parts.

A shriek came from the screen causing the boys to jump a little.

"Wimps," I mumbled while laughing.

Jc gave me a dirty look. He was one of the biggest wimps if all.

Once the movie ended I grabbed a can of AriZona and started to walk upstairs.

"NO! that's my AriZona!" Jc screamed.

"To bad!" I yelled then sprinted up to my room.

Jc ran after me but as soon as I got into room I chugged the drink.

"NOOOO! That was my last can!" Jc yelled being overly dramatic.

I giggled and finished off the can. Slowly and dramatically, he left my room.

I spent the rest of the night watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix until I got hungry after eating that whole entire box of pizza.

I walked downstairs and once again overheard the guys talking. But it was about something different this time.

"When are we gonna show her to the fans?" Someone asked.

Fans?

"I'm not even sure she knows about O2L," Kian said.

I ran straight upstairs and looked up O2L. I then watched every single video. Or well, almost every video.

So it turns out my brother's completely internet famous and didn't tell me. I knew he and his friends made videos online but I didn't realize they were actually famous. He's officially a bitch. You don't talk to your twin sister for a year and a half, miss your friends, and don't even let your "fans" if that's what they're called, know anything about your family.

At least Sam put Levi in a few videos. Jeez, I never thought I would say I like Sam more than my brother right now.

I miss the old times when Kian, Sam and I would penny board to the skatepark and watch everyone do cool tricks.

Now I miss my gang, getting arrested, doing cool art on buildings, shoplifting and getting new tattoos.

That was my last thought till I drifted off to sleep.