14

Soon we arrived.

Kota parked and we both got out and walked to the house.

I opened the door to see all of the guys scattered around either calling people or just being crazy.

"What the hell." I said walking around with Dakota behind me.

"Oh thank god your okay," Kian said hugging me.

I kneed him in the balls. Honestly, I was aiming for his gut. I'm not mean enough to purposefully try to prevent him from having kids.

He instantly collapsed to the ground holding his crotch.

I laughed and walked to my room.

I managed to get to the stairs before someone yelled at me.

"Where the hell were you!" Sam asked anxiously.

"Um at a street fight in San Clemente then to Kota's house to play COD," I said casually.

I was about to start walking back upstairs until I was stopped again.

"More importantly who is this and why are you taking him up to your room?" Jc asked furiously.

"This is Kota. No worries tough guy. He is 21 and is more of a brother to me than my actual brother who not to mention might not be able to have kids again so you might wanna go and check on him." I said walking upstairs with K following me. 

"Thanks for coming with me here. I needed a ride and I haven't seen you forever anyways." I said.

We stayed up in my room considereing I think the guys would just try to kill Dakota.

We played COD for a couple rounds then decided upon watching a movie.

We were about halfway through watching the conjuring before seeing the time. It was 12:45. Because of his parole, he can't be out after 2 am.

"I'm sorry I've gotta go," Kota said.

"Yeah, sorry I lost track of the time," I said standing up.

I walked with him to the front door then we hugged and he left. I know, we hugged. To be honest, Kian was sitting on the couch and I wanted to upset him. I know I'm a bitch.

I walked back up to my room as I obviously would.

Once I got back up there I just did casual me stuff which pretty much meant throwing knives at my corkboard.

I did that until someone walked into my room.

It was Jc.

"Hey, Ray." He said quietly.

"Hey," I said back,

We sat there in awkward silence until I finally said, "What do you need?"

In return, he said, "You." grabbing ahold of my arms.

"What the actual fuck do you mean?" I asked whisper yelling. His face was a mere 3 inches from mine.

"Ray, I like you and I mean I really like you." He said like he meant it.

What the hell? He barely knows me.

Before O2L became a thing I knew Jc a little bit from the music videos Kian and Sam used to make but I never talked to him because he was older.

"Jc I like you too." I immediately blurted out.

What the hell did I just say!?!?

"Ray do you want to go out with me sometime?" He asked seriously.

"I don't know. You're 3 years older than me and according to Cam I have a boyfriend." I laughed stepping back.

"I guess you're right. Just think about it." Jc laughed along with me before leaving my room.

Well, that just happened.

After Jc left my room, I got ready for bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up and took a shower,

I put on a Nirvana tee shirt and a pair of ripped up black skinny jeans.

After that, I brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail.

I walked downstairs in peace for once.

Once I got down there I saw a stack of burnt pancakes with a candle in them.

"Unmmmm what are you guys doing?" I asked curiously.

"Ray, it's our birthday don't you remember?" Kian asked excitedly.

"Wait no it's not. It's September 2nd," I said rubbing my face with my cold hands.

"Yeah, that's our birthday," Kian said sounding like a mixture of upset and my sister is an idiot.

"Well I guess I'm officially 18 now," I said staring straight at Jc. The guys sang 'happy birthday' for Kian and I and then we blew out our birthday candles together.

"I guess we should go out for breakfast since Ricky burned all of the pancakes," Trevor said laughing.

"Wow the first smart idea I have heard Trevor say," I said now laughing.

By now everyone was laughing at the two suckish comments. Once we all stopped laughing we drove to go out for breakfast.

Well, more like lunch. By the time we had left it was already eleven-thirty.

Once we got to Taco Bell, which was my choice, we ordered.

I got my food and sat at a separate table from the guys as always.

I started to eat until someone pulled me over to their table.

It was Jc. He smiled at me

"Put me back," I said irritated but sounding like an idiot at the same time.

"No, it's your birthday and your brothers birthday. The least you can do is sit with your brother," Jc said strictly.

"Ugh finnee," I said complaining.

We all ate in silence as I expected.

Once we finished we drove home listening to music.

The second we got home I ran up to my room.