22

The next morning I woke up randomly the bad part is I forgot where I was.

Even worse I don't know where anyone is so I can't make then buy me food.

Worst of all I don't know where my phone is so I can't call them to tell them to buy me food.

I jumped up and started tearing everything apart to find my fucking phone.

I continued to look until noticing it happened to be right in front if my eyes the whole time.
I picked it up from the nightstand.

I started a group chat so I could tell all of the guys to get me food.

Me: u left me at the room now go by me food

S: no

Me: yes

K: both of u stfu and someone get this child food

S: I'm younger than that child

T: same.

Me: so get me, food children

S: Jc get Ray food

J: no u get her food

S: I'm broke

A: I'll get her food
A: nvm I'm broke 

Me: just bring me food and someone tell me where u all r

R: we went 2 Taco Bell

Me: ur at a fucking food place but u can't get me food

S: watch ur profanity

Me: get me food first

S: no

C: I'll just get her some food what do u want

Me: thx con da bomb just surprise me

c: no prob

Me: bye bitches btw Sam I watched my profanity, and I told it to go away but I guess it was like me and just didn't give a flying fuck

*End of messages*

I got out of bed and changed into some random clothes, then, I put my hair up in a bun.

Soon. they all got back to the hotel and Connor gave me food.

"You can put that on my tab." I joked, "Oh yeah, thank you," 

He smiled. Great I can put smiles on people's faces.

Once he walked away I started to shovel the tacos into my mouth.

As I ate I scrolled through my Instagram feed.

"I'm bored," Alexis stated.

"Well sucks for you cause you wouldn't bring me food. I got you a free time to hang out with the most famous guys of the year a free trip to go around the world." I said,

"I'm sorry but I'm broke and too lazy to reorder so you can get food." She said.

"Well, ya know you guys could've just woken me up and taken me with you," I added.

"Well nobody wanted to get killed and from what I heard about the Trevor thing I really don't think I would want to try and wake you up." She joked nudging me.

I couldn't help but smile. She has a point that I can't argue with.

"Fine. whatever, but I guess Connor will just be my favorite for now on and be the all-time one upper because he got me food, not to mention it was Taco Bell." I said and walked away.

"I'm still bored," she said.

"Good for you," I said continuing to walk away.

I walked into Kian's hotel room where all of the other guys just happened to be.

I say down on one of the beds next to Jc.

Once I sat down I listened to their conversation which was the most confusing moment of my life. I heard the words "president, llama, unicorn, scissors, and blanket" all in the same sentence.

"Okay, you guys are confusing," I said.

"Then go annoy Alexis. I mean you wanted to bring her so bad and now she's just invisible." Sam said obnoxiously.

'Jokes on him it's so obvious he likes her'

"Ohhhhhhh." Kian and Jc said in unison jokingly.

But sadly for Sam, the second I said that Alexis walked into the room.

She just stood there in shock looking more confused than myself the moment before.

 Alexis's POV 

Holy shit did she just say that?

"Ohhhhh." All of the other guys said.

Sam turned even more red than is thought to be possible.

I immediately turned and walked out of the room.

I heard more yelling and joking until footsteps sounded into the room.

"Hey," it was Sam.

"Hey," I said back awkwardly.

"If you obviously can't tell by this point I like you." He said.

"Why?" I asked. Like why would he like me?

"Other than the fact your beautiful you have a great personality and sense of humor, not to mention your not a fangirl and you do whatever you want." He said.

I mean he's not wrong.

"Okay that's great but we barely know each other," I said.

"If we just see past that." He said kinda sounding like a lame poet.

"I'd love to say yes but I need some time to know you better. I won't just date someone just because they asked me to." I reasoned.

"Okay but you need to make a decision before the tour ends otherwise my heart will just be shattered and I will have to try to move on." He said walking away.

He left and went back to the other room. That's so weird. I mean I 'have to decide if I like him' like what the hell I can have my own opinions.

I just plopped down on my and Ray's bed and laid there.

I mean I guess I like Sam but I don't know. I still don't even know why I ever agreed to come to this. Actually, I do. School Sucks.

Soon we got food again, went to the next event thing, sat at the pool,  Ate, then fell asleep.

It was all boring other than the chicken fights Sam and I won.