12

"Well I'm Shane," One guy said smiling. He had bright blonde hair and greenish blueish eyes,

"And this is Will and Xavier." He said pointing to a guy with short spiked up light brown hair with hazel eyes and then to a guy with long shaggy brown hair with blue eyes. 

Will was the guy with his gun pulled. I'm guessing they all have guns. If I tried to make the first move, I'd be killed instantly. But if they made the first move I'd be dead anyway. The odds were not in my favor

"Cool. I'm Ray, now why are you guys here?" I asked.

They looked at me as if I was the biggest idiot they have ever met.

"Well, this is our place that you just wrecked. Obviously you're new here cause everybody else knows not to go here," Shane stated, now trying to act tough.

I'm guessing that he is like the guy in 'charge' sorta their 'leader'.

"Oh well cool," I said releasing the tension that had built up in my muscles, about to go back to my graffiti.

"Did you not get the message? Get out. This is our place." Shane threatened.

This time I grabbed ahold of my gun.

"Dude you obviously don't know who you're messing with. Just go," I said.

"Don't think we're not afraid to hurt the pretty little princess," Will said in a baby voice.

Quickly I put my gun back as if I was going to leave. Instead, I walked up to him chicken winging his arm as far back as I could get it before it would crack.

"What was that you said?" I threatened.

"Nothing! Nothing! Just let me go!" He pleaded.

I released and backed up a little.

"So either of you wanna tell me I can't be here?" I asked sternly.

The boys backed away silently. I couldn't help but smile. The fear in their eyes was large. As if I was the mafia, not an 'innocent' teenage girl.

"Hey, I've seen you somewhere, do you know Seth and Cole?" Xavier asked.

"Oh yeah they're in my gang but then I was forced to move," I said,

"Wait how do you know them?" I asked.

"Oh, they're my cousins." He said.

"Cool," I said looking down at my phone.

It was a text from Connor.

C: plz come back Kian had no to do w/ it

R: y would u trust u

C: cause I have my own secrets

C: I can tell you if it helps you trust me more

R: .....

C: plz come home

R: fine. c u in 30

End of messages

 Suddenly, I got an idea.

"Hey, Xavier I've got a deal for you," I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's good for all of you. If you take me to see your cousins in San Clemente tonight,  I'll leave you guys and your  little gang alone." I said.

Once again there was a huge silence.

I watched as Xavier looked at the other guys as if wanting to know their opinion.